Part 37

It was two weeks later. I have been putting toms mind off everything as he was stressed due to the divorce. I did baby sit issy though as I met her and sarah in the park and Tom went for food with sarah. I found it adorable. I had been to the doctors and i was now nearly two months pregnant.

Right now though i was in the palace with William and his kids. I was speaking to William while the kids were playing just dance.

"Have you heard of Robert?" He asks.

He doesn't know about the pregnancy. None of them do. Only Tom knows. I need to tell everyone soon though i Dont know how much longer i can hold it in.

"No but will im pregnant" i say.

"What? How?" He asks.

"Well simple really me and Robert had sex and boom a baby" i say.

"No i mean when? You haven't been with Robert in ages" he says.

"Im nearly two months pregnant. I haven't told anyone. Only the new guard tom knows because i found out five minutes before he turned up on the first day" i say.

"Congratulations" he says hugging me.

"Keep it to yourself for now please" i say.

" i will but please phone Robert and tell him. You need to" he Says.

"I will soon" i say.

"Do it now please" he says.

I roll my eyes and i walk out of the Room. I walk to the meeting room and i dail Roberts number. Im very nervous I haven't spoke to him in nearly a month.

Robert- hello?

Me- hey..

Robert- everything okay?

Me- can we meet up someone so we can have a chat?

Robert- of course. Im with paul right now though.

Damn even my best friend have found a new one.

Me- thats fine he needs to know too.

Robert- he is with Hope and the kids is that okay?

Me- okay. What about meeting at the royal gardens near central?

Robert- i will tell paul

Me- okay

Robert- see you soon

We say our byes and i head back to william.

"Im leaving. Im gonna speak to Robert but for some reason he is with paul hope and the kids which is weird" i say.

"That is kinda weird. Have tom go with you please i know its awkward but its better to be safe" he says.

"I will. See you later" i say.

He hugs me again and i head towards the kitchen where tom was on facetime so sarah. Awh its so cute.

"Tom sorry i kinda need to go out. Can you come with me please" i smile.

"Of course. Sar i will speak to you later" he says.

I hear her say okay and they say their goodbyes and then i head to my car. Tom offered to drive but i wanted to. I told tom what was happening and he agreed with William that its best to tell him or them today.I drove to the Royal gardens and i see them all at the park. I was so nervous. Tom opened my door and helped me out and then we walk over to them. Its mad to see Cassie walking and playing now.

"AUNTIE ELLA!!!" Jack shouts as he rushes up to me.

He basically jumps into my arms and tom goes to stop him hurting my stomach but i beat him to it.

"Be careful boyo" i say.

"Sorry. I missed you. Who is this man?" He asks.

"Jack dont be rude sweetheart" hope says.

Tom laughs and i lead him over to them.

"This is Tom my uh bodyguard i guess tom this is paul my best friend and his wife hope. Their three kids cassie darby and jack and this is Robert" i say.

"Nice to meet you all" tom says.

"Soo... you wanted to tell us something?" Paul says.

"Yeah.. well Robert I'm sorry I haven't said before but im nearly two months pregnant" i say.

Hope gasps, Paul drops his mouth and Robert just stares.

"Is it mine?" He asks.

"Who's else's would it be. Im sorry to what happened to us. Im sure thats why i was so moody. I literally found out after you left and I didn't have the heart to say. Im so sorry" i say.

Robert comes over to me and embraces me into a hug and i hug him back. I cry on his chest and he kisses the top of my head.

"Im so happy" he says.

I pull away and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"You aint mad?" I ask.

"No. Well a bit worried why you didn't say and of course us having a break and all but im happy" he says.

"Please come back. Im a mess without you" i say.

He cups my face and kisses me softly.

"Of course i will come back" he says.

"This is beautiful" tom says.

"Im so sorry tom" i say.

"No don't apologise. I knew it was only temporary. Its been an honour your higness" he says bowing.

"Do me a favour though" i say.

"Whats that Ell?" He asks.

"Get with sarah. You both deserve to be happy" i smile.

"I was planning on it. But what us the plan now?" He asks.

"Well i could possibly find you a new job? Whats your dream job?" I ask.

"Oh your highness i used to be an actor. I was planning on going back to acting" he says.

"Oh sounds fun. Well we will have to go back to the palace and sign more forms for your leave. Or you can stay as extra if you want" i say.

"I have loved working with you. Is it okay if i go though? Im much more of an actor than a guard" he says.

"Sounds perfect. Can you all meet me at the palace please" i ask the others.

"Yes ma'am" paul jokes.

"Hey how are you all together anyway?" I ask.

"Well i wanted to tell Robert to phone you as you know your soulmates" paul smirks.

I roll my eyes and i walk ahead. We all chat making our way to the cars and we meet back at the palace. Tom was happy and was leaving. Paul hope and the kids are staying the night in my grans old place and i have Robert back.

"Im sorry again" i say hugging Robert.

"Baby please stop apologising im back now and im not leaving and i want this baby with you" he says.

" i love you" i say.

"And i love you princess" he says kissing me.

Im so sorry this chapter was kinda rushed. I have been so busy with work and i just wanted to make sure i had one uploaded. Hope its okay :)