Part 15

I wake up with strong arms around my stomach. His head was behind mine and he was warm against me. I wanted to stay like this for ages but i knew i had to get up. The time on the clock said 9:16am. I had a meeting at 11:00am so i kind of needed to get up and get ready. I take his arm away from my waist and i flip my legs over the bed but his arms seemed to grab my waist again and push me onto the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asks in a husky morning voice.

"I need to get ready. I have a meeting in two hours" i say.

He pins me down lightly and he kisses my lips.

"Last night was incredible but now i already want more" he says.

"Maybe later but right now i need to get ready mr downey" i smirk.

"Okay princess your the boss now" he says smiling.

"Good now take my orders and get dressed" i say slipping out of bed again.

I walk out of the room and to the kitchen and make myself a cup of tea. He came up behind me though and wrapped his arms around me and i felt something poking me in the back.

"Robert control yourself" i say taking his hands away

"Princess i have. Im not hard" he says.

I turn around and look at him and he really wasn't.

"Well what on earth was sticking in me" i laugh.

He picks his top up and there was a gun there again.

"Do you really have to carry them around all the time?" I ask.

"Yeah. I got to keep my princess safe and protected now drop your trousers and bend over" he smirks.

"No chance" i laugh.

"Im joking princess" he says.

I put my hands on his hips and i lean myself up towards him and i kiss him softly. His stubble tickling my skin and my pussy throbbing for more of him. I need more of him.

"Princess you need to get dressed" he says on my lips.

"I know" i say.

"Dont put trousers on yet. Wait until i come in the bedroom" he says.

He walks off and i call his name but he ignored me. I know i thought i needed him but Jesus why does he need to have sex with me right before i go.

I walk to the bedroom and i put on a blue shirt and i get a cream jumper out. I tie it around my shoulders and i sit on the bed just in knickers just as Robert asks and he walks in with a box. I look at him weirdly and he smirks.

"Brand new. Been waiting for the right girl to use it" he says passing the box too me.

I open the box and in there was a white vibrator a small one with a remote.

"Maybe today can be more adventurous princess" he says smirking.

"What No robert i cant put that in and use the remote in the meeting" i say.

"Oh i will put it in you for you and work the remote you just got to be a good little princess and not make any noise" he says with a smirk. "Now open your legs and lay down" he says.

I do as he says and he pulls my knickers down inserting this little vibrator. It was cold and fitted just right. Im guessing it was like a tampon but uh vibrates. He pulls my knickers up and he passes me my trousers so i put them on.

 He pulls my knickers up and he passes me my trousers so i put them on