Part 44

Its Sunday today. Family dinner that i love. Its chicken dinner today my favourite and oh my i have been craving honey Parsnips. My mood has been up and down with my Hormones but Robert is used to me now but i do feel sorry for him. One minute i want to kiss him the next i want to slap him. Bless.

I was currently sat downstairs reading my book called the priest and oh my its the best with the smut. Im even reading with the whole family in the room and i can control my emotions. My face isn't going red and im just reading it normally.

"I will reply that one day" i hear Robert whisper.

"Uh" is all i say.

He gives me a smirk and i shake my head and carry on reading but i had to stop because i could see he was watching what i was reading.

"You don't have to stop. If you feel uncomfortable i will move" he smirks.

I close my book and i place it next to me and i move closer to Robert. He opens his arm and i slide in and lean my head against him.

"Rob you smell nice" i smile.

"Thank you sweetheart. I smell nice and its all for you" he says.

I smile to myself and then kate shouts saying dinner was reading. I took Roberts hand and he lead me to the dinner table. We sat down and we started to eat. Every Sunday we do this but today it feels different nobody is talking and all we are doing is eating. It was delicious mind.

As soon as we all had finished my father spoke.

"Ella you need to get married soon" dad says.

I shoot my head at him and everyone was looking at me.

"Dad im pregnant i still have three months left" i say. (Lol like i said im not good with remembering so lets pretend its June now)

"Yeah but we need to start planning it. Look ell you are queen now we have been wanting you to get a boyfriend for ages which now you have a fiance but its time for marrage you and Robert are more than ready" he says.

"Dad like you said im queen. I dont want to plan it yet because i dont want to put stress on me. I dont want to harm the baby at all" i say.

I feel Robert interlock his hand with mine underneath the table so i place my other hand on top of them.

"I understand but as soon as the baby is born you need to start planning it ell" dad says.

"We will dad once the baby is settled in we will start planning it" i say.

"I cant wait to be an uncle again" william says.

"Im so nervous to be a mother you Don't understand its scary" i say.

"Hunny it will be scary but once they are out you will be glad its all over" kate says.

"Does having a baby hurt?" Harry asks.

"Noo it will feel like a little feather coming out of you" i say sarcastically.

"Wait really?" Harrys says shocked.

"No dipshit it will hurt but apparently the contractions are worse" i say.

"Oh they are" kate says.

We talk about pregnancy and birth and make the boys cringe and then williams and kates cook and cleaner takes our dishes.

"Robert" i whisper.

"Are you okay? Why are you whispering?" He whispers.

"Well im okay but one thing i wanna leave. Can you say i feel tired and we go for a ride in the car" i ask.