Chapter 12

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

My first sense when I feel myself waking up is the pounding of my head and the blinding brightness of the room I'm in. I try to groan at the assault on my senses but it just sends me into a coughing and wheezing fit. All I can hear is buzzing and my eyes slightly open as I take my hand away from my mouth and see blood. Suddenly a mumble of a rushed and frantic voice comes through and I can feel gentle hands laying me back down and wiping my hand and mouth. A bottle is put to my lips and tipped back, forcing me to drink lest I choke on it.

My vision starts to clear along with the buzzing in my ears. My headache fades a bit and my torso is propped up into a laid back sitting position.

"There we go dear, now don't try to move now. You'll only make your condition worse. Here have some water." A gentle feminine voice instructs me.

I listen to the woman and after I finish drinking, try to open my eyes. After blinking a bit I get used to the light and looked around. I'm in the Infirmary Wing.

"W-What happened?" I ask then clear my throat a bit to try and get rid of the gravely sound.

Madam Pomfry explains, "You took a Bludger to the chest then fell about two stories to the ground. Incase you were wondering, your friend Harry caught the Snitch and Gryffindor won the match."

I nodded replying, "Thank you for telling me. How long have I been here?"

She sighs and tells me, "Almost five days, you should make a full recovery in two days. No more Quidditch for two weeks and you must come to see me after classes every day for those two weeks."

"Alright. How is Oliver Wood?" I question her.

Madam Pomfry tells me, "He was much better than you, thanks to him being placed upon the ground and not hitting it from as high as you did."

Suddenly the door opened and some students shuffled in, Madam Pomfry got up to go and scold them.

"Please, we just want to see if he is awake?" A young feminine voice pleads.

Pomfry sighed and grumbles, giving in and saying, "He just woke up, so don't over stress him. You only get ten minutes and then all of you have to get out."

"Thank you Madam Pomfry." A child like masculine voice replies.

I was scraping the blood from underneath my nails when the shoes stop at my bed. I look up and see Ron, Harry, and Hermione.

"Oh...has anything happened while I was out?" I ask, curiously.

I guess my question is forgotten as all off them come over and hugged me.

I wheeze out, and beg, "Guys please, my lungs were the part the Bludger hit."

They all back up and Hermione quietly says, "Oh, sorry."

"Hah, ironic really I catch Wood when he falls but no one caught me." Harry looks down upset and I add, "Not blaming you, Harry. I mean you were barely hanging on to your own broom."

Ron straightens up and states, "Oh, right! Snape is the one who was hexing Harry's broom, Hermione lit his cloak on fire after seeing him staring at harry without blinking and mumbling the whole time. He stopped after that and Harry's broom went back to normal. Harry caught the snitch and Gryffindor won after that."