Chapter 120

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Harry, Hermione, and I sit in the Gryffindor Common Room, alone. Harry's sitting next to me and holding the Marauder's Map. Harry confesses to us the memory he saw of Tom Riddle and Slughorn talking about forbidden magic and how Dumbledore told him the memory was tampered with. Telling Harry that he must find out what the true memory was and to get Slughorn to spill his secrets. So, he waltzed up to Slughorn and boldly asked him about the memory, which made him even more guarded than before and furious at Harry.

This boy really is the most impulsive person I know.

"Did you actually expect you could walk up to Ol' Sluggy and ask him to reveal his deepest, darkest secret? Honestly Harry, sometimes I think the Daily Prophet should call you the Dim One." Hermione states, tsking.

I tell Harry, "I have to agree. It was not one of your smartest plans."

"Nice." Harry replies at our jeers.

Hermione rises to leave, informing Harry, "You're going to have to persuade him somehow. And now, I'm afraid you've made it a lot harder."

"I think Malfoy's leaving the Castle." Harry abruptly tells us.

Hermione stops dead and looks back at Harry.

Harry contines, "I've seen it. Sometimes...sometimes he just disappears off the Map."

"That's...not possible. No one can leave the Castle these days. The Map is wrong." Hermione states, in deep thought.

Harry responds, "The Map is never wrong."

It suddenly clicks in my head, the Vanishing Mirror Malfoy was looking at. Maybe he uses that to leave the Castle. I am not entirely sure though, so I shall keep this thought to myself for now.

Hermione frowns, thinking, then shakes her head, and turns away, leaving.

I pull Harry into my chest and hold him for awhile. He stays tense for a few minutes, but he slowly relaxes and leans into me.

After almost dozing off twice I tell Harry, "I think I will be heading to bed now. I suddenly am very exhausted."

Harry moves off me and I get up.

I kiss Harry's forehead and say to him, "Good night, my love."

Harry smiles and replies, "Good night, Y/n."

I get to the Bathroom and get ready to sleep, then go to my bed, climbing in and snuggling up to Nyx, her purring lulling me to sleep.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

The next morning I wake up suddenly to banging on my Dormitory's door.

Hermione quickly tells me, "Get ready and head to the Infirmary. Ron was poisoned last night and is staying there."

That swiftly wakes me up completely I say, "Oh, Merlin. I will be ready in a moment."