Chapter 104

sorry to anyone who tried to read this at first, i decided to add some romance at the end

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

The Gryffindor Common Room is somber as the Quidditch team takes in the news. Umbridge has banned Harry, George, and Fred from playing Quidditch for life. Now we are down three players and my love and one of my best friends has lost a passion of his to that horrible woman.

Angelina states in despondent way, "I can't believe it...three players banned for life in one day..."

"I'm going to resign." Ron declares.

Harry shouts back, "You can't!"

"I'm horrible! I should have never joined." States Ron.

Harry fires back, "If you quit, we'll be out four players!"

Ron looks miserable as he says, "This is the worst day of my life."

Hermione tells Ron while staring out of the window, "I know something that could cheer you up."

"Hermione, give it up." Ron tiredly states.

"Hagrid's back." Exclaims Hermione.

I brighten up and look out the window, and see Hagrid walking to his Hut.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I sit in chairs around a table in Hagrid's Hut, Hagrid boiling water for tea over the fire. Hagrid's face is bruised and cut, he looks like he took quite the beating. I can imagine how rough meeting with the Giant's was.

"Hagrid, what happened to you?" Ron asks, concerned.

Hagrid insists, "I'm fine, I tell yeh!"

"Come off it, Hagrid! We're not blind!" States Ron sternly.

I question Hagrid, "Did those injuries occur because of the Giants?"

There's a beat of silence before Hagrid informs me, "Can' answer tha', I'm afraid. Top secret, that is. Business of the Order."

"We know you were looking for giants, Hagrid. Dumbledore said so last year." Harry expectantly tells Hagrid.

"Oh. Well, yeah, I was, then. Went with Madame Maxine. Took us a month to get to their camp." Responds Hagrid.

Oh. My. Merlin. Fuck yes. I'm so delighted that Hagrid got to spend time with Madame Maxine as he seemed so smitten with her before.

Ron looks astonished as he asks for confirmation, "A month?"

"O' course! Can' do magic, not with the Ministry followin' us all the way. Plus, Giants aren't fond o' Wizards. Don' trust 'em." Hagrid elaborates to Ron.

Harry inquires Hagrid curiously, "So what did you to when you found them?"

"Waited 'till mornin' an' then marched righ' in. We gave 'em a gift, jus' like Dumbledore said. Gave 'em a Branch o' Gubraithian Fire, Everlasting Flame... Giants love magic, see, jus' not too found o' Wizards. Nuthin' a Giant loves better than magic." Hagrid tells us.