Chapter 123

this book will be the last one and its very bittersweet ill prob feel very weird not writing after this also sorry for taking so long stressed abt college this fall rn

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

I have to take Christopher to the Burrow to stay with the Weasley's, training him to be strong in such a short time was difficult. He has to be strong enough to protect himself when I cannot. Thankfully, he's a quick study and he has mastered many spells in so little time. I fired all of my human staff at the manor (guards and such) and told the house elves to not let a single soul into said manor, not even me. Only once they know of Voldemort's downfall may anyone be let in.

Christopher and I say one last goodbye to Mother and Father's graves in the Merlin family's Burial Plot and then leave for so I can drop Christopher off and travel to Harry's childhood home.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

I arrive at the yard at same time as everyone else.

Hermione runs up and hugs Harry, Ron going to clap him on his back. Hermione steps away and I pull Harry into my arms, quickly grabbing his waist and kissing him. I pull out of his arms soon after and look him over with a smile. Still the same Harry that I know and love.

Others around us then emerge from the shadows, Fred, George, what I presume from the red hair is Bill, Fleur, Tonks, Remus, Arthur, Mad Eye Moody, Kingsley Shacklebolt (an important auror), and a small hooded doglike man. Lastly, Hagrid dismounts his motorbikes, strips a pair of fly specked goggles from his face and yanks a small twittering bird from his beard.

"All righ', 'arry? Yeh look fit." Hagrid greets Harry.

Mad Eye Moody sarcastically replies, "Yeah, he's ruddy gorgeous. What say we get undercover before someone murders him."

We all head inside, spilling from the Hallway into the Sitting Room.

"I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister, Kingsley." Harry says, voicing his confusion.

Kingsley simply tells Harry, like it is obvious, "You're more important."

Harry grins, then Bill is before him, hand extended. His face is horribly scarred.

"Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley." Bill politely introduces himself to Harry.

Fred jokes, "Wasn't always this handsome."

George joins in, adding on, "Dead ugly."

"True enough. Owe to a Werewolf by the name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day." Bill smiles telling Harry.

Fluer kisses Bill's cheek.

She tells him, "You are still beautiful to me, William."

...What? First off, I had no clue why Fluer was here but now it makes sense. Second off, who gives a boy named William the nickname Bill? One would assume his nickname would be Will. Though, I suppose it makes sense since the Weasley's are anything but normal.

"Just remember, Fluer, once your married, Bill takes all his steaks on the raw side now." Remus teases.

Oh Merlin is he a Werewolf now?