Chapter 118

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Right when Harry and I get back, Ron assaults us with questions, "Where'd you guys go? Why're you both all red?"

I smile lightly Ron and proudly tell him, "Harry and I are now a couple. I had to pull him away from you and Hermione to ask him to be with me."

Ron fakes gags and Harry punches his shoulder jokingly.

Then Ron sits on his bed and groans annoyed.

"Ugh. I just remembered what I wanted to talk to you both about." Ron whines.

Harry cocks his head and urges Ron, "Well, get on with it."

"What do you suppose Chris sees in her? Ginny." Ron asks, using a nickname that his family has started to call Christopher this past Summer.

Harry says, trying to tease me, "What does she see in him."

"That's my baby brother you are talking about, Harry. He's a brilliant and caring young man. I think they are lovely together." I say pointedly.

Ron nods and states, "I do too. I just hated seeing him with his hands all over my sister."

"Understandable." I comment.

Harry nods along with me.

Ron then asks us, "So what is it? What does he see in her?"

"There's plenty to love about her. She's intelligent, funny, not to mention she's very pretty." I list off, getting a confused look from Ron.

"Pretty?" Ron questions me.

I curse my slip up in my head and quickly search for someway to save myself from embarrassment, saying, "She's got...nice skin?"

"Skin? You're saying Chris is dating my sister for her skin?" Ron inquire me.

"...No. It's just a contributing factor to how pretty she is." I state unconvincingly.

Ron accepts that answer, and Harry stares me for awhile, before looking away and sitting on his bed.

"Hermione's got nice skin. Wouldn't you say? As skin goes, I mean." Ron states, weirdly.

Harry agrees with Ron as to not embarrass him, "I've never really thought about it. But I suppose, yeah. Very nice."

There's a stretch of silence and suddenly the atmosphere of the room feels weird.

"I think I'll be going to sleep now." Harry states, getting under his covers and rolling over.

"Right." Ron says, doing the same.

I gather my stuff to get ready for bed, walking into the bathroom and doing my nightly routine. I get back to my Dormitory and get on my bed, picking up Nyx and stroking her back. Then getting under my covers and drifting off to sleep.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

I sit at the Gryffindor Table in the Great Hall, eating my breakfast. Last night Harry and Hermione went to Slughorn's dinner party. From what Harry told me it was very boring and his talk with Slughorn was useless.