Chapter 68

yall ive made it. im #1 in the homophobic father tag😼

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

I wake up later than normal, get up and dressed for the day. I grab Nyx and set off to find the Weasleys again. I open the tent flap desperate to not have to embarrass myself again by it being the wrong tent. Only to find Mr and Mrs Weasley getting themselves and food ready.

I clear my throat and greet them, "Good morning, Mrs.Weasley, Mr.Weasley."

"Oh, hello Y/n, darling. Ginny! Y/n is here!" Mrs.Weasley calls out.

Mr.Weasley comes up to me and claps me on the back, with a friendly smile, saying, "It's wonderful to see you again, my dear boy."

"I should say the same to you. Being with your family is always a joyous occasion." I state, smiling back at him.

Ginny runs out and towards me with her arms out, yelling excitedly, "Y/N!"

I catch her and spin us around once, before setting her back down and pull back a bit, my hands on her waist. Let the show begin.

We laugh and I ask her, "My sweet Ginny, how have you been? Has your health been good?"

I already know she is fine, we sent letters after the seal of our future marriage. Of course the letters were full of sappy declarations and shows of love. Ginny told me of how Fred and George would steal mail sometimes, so fake love letters helped to keep up the charade. Both Ginny and I communicated through letters of Kiara of how fun and hilarious the letters are.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic, N/n (your nickname if you have one). I just sent you a letter earlier this week." Ginny looks at me with fake love and blush on her face, the embarrassment helps us fake with blushing.

She moves her hands from around my neck and onto my chest. Fred walks over to us along with George. Fred wolf whistles, loudly. Ginny backs up and looks away, her face even redder.

George teases, "Get a room you two!"

When I look back at Ginny's parents, I see that Harry, Hermione, and Ron are there. Ron looks disgusted, Hermione shocked, and Harry looks incredibly mad, even glaring at Ginny. Oh, Merlin. I forgot to tell Hermione.

"Breakfast is ready everyone! Y/n, dear, would you like to join us?" Mrs.Weasley asks me sweetly.

I smile at her and respond politely, "I would be delighted to."

We eat in an awkward silence.

Mrs.Weasley turns to me and says jokingly, "You've gotten so handsome and grown up Y/n! I would have not recognized you if Arthur hadn't told me of how different you look now. Almost thought your Father was at our tent!"

I laugh awkwardly at the mention of Father, and rub the back of my neck, stating, "Oh, that's very kind of you to say, thank you. I can barely believe how similar we look now, either. The twins have grown up a lot too. But, that's what happens when your Mother passes away."

I shrug and cringe slightly at how I have dampened the atmosphere a lot now. We finish eating with little conversation, then Mr.Weasley leads us all around tents and onto a trail. Our group huffing and still sleepy, as we wall up a hill.