Chapter 13

Don't ask me how these are getting out so fast randomly It's mental illness innit, luv

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

When the train comes to the station I get my bags and hug Hermione goodbye. I look around searching for...something that would maybe show me who has come to get me. Unless Father wants me to find a way home myself.

"Y/NNNNNN!!!!"

Oh, I know that annoying whine. I open my arms and brace for impact. Kiara jumps into my arms and hugs me tightly. After a little I feel two more arms hug me gently.

"Hello Kiara, Christopher. How has your school year been?" I ask them putting down Kiara and looking between them both to see if they have changed at all.

Christopher quietly says, "I made friends with some other boys there and Mom says that Kiara and I grew taller."

Kiara nods vigorously and states, "Mom says that I'm getting really tall and that Christopher will grow like that when he's older. Also our teacher says we are her best students."

I smile and ruffle their heads, saying, "I'm proud of you both for doing so well and you seem to be getting along better."

"Yeah, Dad got us both a nanny and she's been teaching me how to play better with Christopher. Her name is Elena and she has dark brown curly hair and pretty brown eyes, you won't be able to meet her though right now because she's on vacation." Kiara rambles on and Christopher joins the conversation here and there, while we ride in a limousine back to our mansion.

Once we get home I hand off my coat and bags to a House Elf. The twins following in suit with their coats as well.

I turn to our head House Elf and ask, "Reina, could you get the table set and dinner ready? My ride here was long and I'm famished."

"Yes, Young Master." She replies and scuttles off to do as I ask.

"Y/n after dinner can we decorate the Christmas tree together? Mother wanted to wait until you came home to do it." Christopher asks me.

I smile gently and nod my head, saying, "Of course. It's a shame that she waited for me and could not be here herself to help. But I suppose it cannot be helped if she was called away for business. I will be in my Bedroom unpacking my bags. I would rather do it myself, instead of having a House Elf rifle through my things."

"Okay Y/n!"

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

We all chat about what has happened to me while at Hogwarts and eat our dinner. After dinner, staying true to my word I help the twins decorate the tree. Kiara demands that I put the star on top since Father is not here and a House Elf takes pictures the whole time, per Kiara's request.

"Alright you two, it's getting late. Off to bed with the both of you." I tell them.

Kiara turns to me with big eyes and begs, "But
Y/nnnnn we haven't got to see you in foreverrrr. And! You will be going back to Hogwarts soon."

I smirk at the plan I have thought of and put on a worried face as I tell her, "But Kiara, if you do not go to bed now, Santa won't come and visit us!"

She gasps in fear.

"You're right! Let's go Christopher! I want presents in the morning!" Kiara pulls him away and into their bedroom.

I suppose it's about time they start sleeping in separate rooms but they refuse to stay apart that long.

"Reina, see that this is cleaned up and the room is set like it is every Christmas. If there is any issues please, do not feel afraid to come and wake me. Have a good night, and Merry Christmas." I ask her politely.

Reina says, "Yes Young Master."

Merlin, I hate when they call me that.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

I wake with a start. I had a nightmare about Voldemort in a some kind of chamber and he ends up attacking Harry, which is strange because Harry killed Voldemort already as a baby. I sigh deeply and get up, then ready for the day. Deciding to stay in a robe and slippers, since it is vacation and Christmas.

(Writing this as my room is 90 degrees, trying to manifest the feeing of being cold)

My door bursts open and Kiara yells at me, "Y/n, quickly, come downstairs! Santa has come!"

I laugh and follow her downstairs. Christopher smiles excitedly at us and the twins go crazy unwrapping their gifts. I open one from Hermione and it's a book on becoming an Animagus. Another is from Mrs.Weasley, strangely, it's a red sweater with my the first letter of my name embroidered on the sweater in yellow, Gryffindor's colors. The rest of gifts are based around Quidditch or school related. The twins and I eat breakfast after that play board games by the fire the rest of the day. This is my favorite Christmas so far.