Chapter 17

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

At breakfast the morning after finding Voldemort in the Forbidden Forest, Harry and I tell Ron and Hermione everything that happened.

Hermione gasps asking, "You mean You Know Who's out there, right now, in the Forest?"

Harry nods replying, "But he's weak. He's living off the unicorn's. Don't you see! We had it wrong! Snape doesn't want the Stone for himself, he wants it for Voldemort. With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again. He'll...he'll come back."

I got to credit Harry that seems much more believable than Snape taking it for himself, his blatant favoritism for Slytherin and the Malfoys who used to be Death Eaters. The claim has sound evidence.

"But, if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to...kill you, do you?" Ron worries.

Harry confirms his fears, "I think if Y/n hadn't been there he would've had the chance to kill me last night."

Ron gulps audibly and looks down at his food upset.

"And to think I've been worrying about my potions final." Rons complains.

"Hang on a minute. We're forgetting one thing. Who's the wizard who Voldemort always feared? Dumbledore. As long as Dumbledore's around Harry, you're safe. As long as Dumbledore's around you can't be touched." Hermione reassure Harry and gives him a comforting smile.

He nods and I somehow feel unsettled, like Hermione jinxed us by relying so heavily on such a wanted and important man staying here until the school year ends.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

All of the students rush out as we finish our exams. Thank Merlin we did, I memorized all of the information before the year even started so I knew everything, but that does not mean the exams are not nerve wracking. I have been set on edge about them and Voldemort. I have this sinking feeling that Dumbledore will not be here and our greatest fears will come true.

I sigh deeply and run a hand through my hair. I keep seeing Draco glancing at me as well and let me say, it is not welcome at all. Stupid weasel will not leave me alone. I doubt he could tell on me for for saying our fathers are intimate with each other, because how would you explain that to him. So I have no clue what he wants. Plus Adelaide has been avoiding me even in class she asked to move seats. My instincts tell me my Father scared her.

I'm lost in thought beside my now, only friends, as we walk away from the exam room.

"I'd always heard Hogwarts end of year exams were frightful, but I've found them rather enjoyable." Hermione confesses.

Ron rolls his eyes and says, "Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry?"

I tune back into the conversation and look over at Harry, who's rubbing the scar on his forehead. I sincerely doubt Dumbledore is here now. Add another thing to my list of problems to deal with, Voldemort is in the school and close enough that it's causing Harry discomfort. I rub Harry's shoulder to comfort him.

"My scar, it keeps burning." Harry explains.

Now that just confirms my suspicions even more. Merlin, I hate being right in this situation.