Chapter 25

I have learned that the site I was using is user submitted and missing a big portion of the script for the second movie😭💀😔 I can see you all speed running this shit and same man

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I head off to Greenhouse for Herbology.

We all enter and Neville rambles, "Detention. On the first day?"

Seamus adds, "That must be some kind of record."

"I should think you'd count yourself lucky that's all you got." Hermione sasses.

Ron sasses back, "I should think you'd mind your own business."

They both cross their arms and look away from each other. Harry and I meet eyes, and snicker at them.

Professor Sprout, name matches her profession quite well by the way, taps her wand on a flower pot to get the class' attention.

She starts class with, "Welcome to Greenhouse Three, Second Years. Today, we will be repotting Mandrakes. Now, who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake? Yes, Miss Granger."

"Mandrake, or Mandragora, is used to return those who have been transfigured to their original state. It's also quite dangerous. The Mandrake's cry is fatal to anyone who hears it."Hermione answers.

"Excellent. Ten points to Gryffindor. As our Mandrakes are only seedlings, their cries won't kill yet. However, they will knock you out for several hours. That is why I have provided each of you with a pair of earmuffs. If you would then..." Sprout says happily.

Ron frowns at the pink fluffy earmuffs he is left with. I laugh quietly at him, with my normal earmuffs on, and he glares at me. I look away and pretend to have not done anything.

Sprout leads us to a gardening area and reaches into the dirt and pulls out a Mandrake, causing Harry to gasp at it's ugly and baby-like appearance. The Mandrake starts to scream and Neville faints, ...even though he has earmuffs on. Sprout plants the Mandrake in a pot and takes off her earmuffs, the rest of the class following in suit.

She looks over at Neville and states, "Looks as though Mr.Longbottom neglected his earmuffs."

"No, ma'am. He's just fainted." Seamus corrects.

She nods swiftly and replies, "Very well. We'll just leave him then. Come now. Four to a tray, plenty of pots to go around..."

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

Later at lunch in the Great Hall. Ron shows us his wand which was snapped in half, but is now being taped back together by Ron, with Spellotape.

He sets it down and groans urging us, "Say it. I'm doomed."

I chuckle at his misery and get back to my Herbology homework, since I finished eating already. I should let them copy off me since Harry and Ron have detention tonight.

Harry obliges, "You're doomed."

As soon as he finishes his sentence a kid runs up and takes a picute of Harry, without his permission, might I add. He blinks owlishly at the sudden light.