Chapter 103

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

After Harry, Hermione, Ron, and I leave the tavern, we make our long trek back to the Castle.

Hermione breaks the silence, happily stating, "I think that went well."

"Yeah." Harry agrees.

I nod, still ruminating over what to teach first and how.

Hermione tells Harry, "And did you see Cho, Harry?"

Ugh, her again. Probably not though. He was too busy making prolonged and definitely normal eye contact with me. Oh Merlin...is this how Harry felt about me and Adelaide? Wow... And I thought he was just being ridiculous but this is just that bad.

"What about her?" Harry stiffly questions Hermione, interrupting my revelation.

Hermione informs Harry giddily, "Well, she couldn't take her eyes off you, could she?!"

I try to hide my scowl and glare at Hermione for even telling Harry this and encouraging his admiration of Cho when she knows of my...love?? Yeah, love for Harry.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

It's the next morning and already this day has been ruined by Umbridge. I stand with Christopher, reading the announcement for the blasphemous thing that toad like woman has done now.

'By order of the Hogwarts High Inquisitor: All student organizations, societies, teams, groups, and clubs are henceforth disbanded. Permission to reform must be approved by High Inquisitor Umbridge. No student organization can exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. Any student found to be part of an illegal organization will be expelled immediately.'

Our plan to learn the Dark Arts just became extremely complicated. We will just have to have a secret club, it has more risk and danger, but I am willing to go through with this still.

I wonder if Harry has any ideas on where we can practice in secret.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

Later that night, I sit in the Common Room with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Harry is pacing in front of the fire, while the rest of us sit. I bounce my leg, with my arms crossed and biting one of my thumbs. Neither Harry, nor I, have any idea what to do now. Nyx purrs in my lap, trying to ease my stress.

"This isn't a coincidence." Harry states.

Harry looks at us as he paces.

He declares in defeat, "She knows."

"Maybe. Or maybe not. There's no chance any members let it slip. I would not rule out the other creeps that were there though." I voice my opinion, shrugging.

Ron looks at me puzzled and asks, "Why would there be no chance of the others blabbing?"

"Because the parchment we all signed was enchanted. No one can betray the D.A. without us knowing. Y/n helped me with the enchantment." Hermione explains to him, proud of herself for thinking of such a brilliant idea.