Chapter 108

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Harry and I walk between our practicing students, they are learning blocking spells today. A sudden crack sounds, announcing Dobby's appearance, Lucius Malfoy's old House Elf that Harry freed.

"Mr.Harry Potter!" He screeches, frantically racing over to Harry, stumbling as he goes.

Harry turns to him and inquires, "What is it, Dobby?"

The House Elf has gone silent, clamping his hands over his mouth.

"She-." Dobby barely gets anything out before he stops himself.

Harry asks Dobby, "Who, Dobby?"

Dobby shakes his head.

"Is it Umbridge?"

Dobby nods and Harry and I lock eyes, horrified. Dobby forces his arms down and takes a breath.

"She knows, Harry Potter. She's coming!" Dobby warns us.

I whisper to myself, "Shit."

Harry opens the door and orders everyone, "Get out of here! Now!"

"Everyone go, quickly please!" I usher, pushing people out the door with Harry.

Making sure the twins get out safely. We both race out after everyone is gone.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

I pant heavily while laying on my bed, Nyx chirping concerned.

"I'm all right, my little star." I say, petting her head fondly.

I furrow my brows and state aloud, "I just hope Harry is too..."

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

He was in fact, not all right. Thankfully though, Christopher and Kiara are perfectly safe.

Harry got caught by Umbridge, thanks to Malfoy. A bunch of Aurors, one being Percy, and Fudge interrogated Harry in Dumbledore's Office. Leading to Dumbledore owning up to creating an army when it was in fact Harry who that, Dumbledore was then threatened and fled the scene.

Leading us up to this announcement from Umbridge while eating breakfast, " 'By Order of the Ministry of Magic, Dolores Jane Umbridge will replace Albus Dumbledore as Head of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.' "

She looks over at us smugly, before continuing, "My first act as your new Headmistress is to form an Inquisitional Squad, lead by Draco Malfoy. They will report directly to me about the goings on in the halls of this school. Furthermore, our good caretaker, Mr.Filch has requested we reinstate the 'old punishments'. I have decided there is no reason we shouldn't."

Filch looks like a child on Christmas.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────