Chapter 90

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Father stalks towards me, I take off running in a straight line from the Cup, so I can quickly turn back touch it to go back, if I want any hope of returning to the Maze once Harry gets miraculously saved and I finish dueling Father.

Separating Father from the other men will give me a greater chance of defeating him. I stop in a clearing and swiftly turn around, wand raised and in position to battle.

"Aw. How adorable, you think that the man who overpowers you and whips you raw, will lose to you? You are merely but a child, boy. This is your last chance, come with me and your life will be spared. I do not want to have to kill my heir and only accomplished child." Father offers.

I respond with, "AVADA KEDAVRA!"

Father dodges my spell and sighs stating, "Well, do not say I did not show you mercy."

"Crucio!" He casts.

I deflect his spell with, "Protego!"

The spell will be useless against him using the Killing Curse, any reflective spell will be.

"Incendio!!" Father yells, I roll out of the way of spell.

He lands the spell on my arm, it lighting on fire quickly, I yell in pain as I smack at the burning flesh of my forearm and and ashes of my shirt, putting the fire out.

Father maliciously smirks and casts, "Imperio!"

I dodge his spell swiftly, stumbling a bit due to the hot flashes of pain coming from my waxy, burnt arm.

Counter casting, I shout, "Expelliarmus!"

Father does not deflect in time and his wand goes flying, far out of his reach.

I raise my wand and cast with full authority, "IMPERIO!"

He still, his eyes going blank, looking just like how Krum's did back in the Maze. He must have been under the Imperius Curse. I move my wand and Father's movements follow it. I do not know why I casted this, and not the Killing Curse. Why have I shown him sudden mercy? When I know he have made me writhe in pain until I died. I wonder if that is how he killed Mother. I wonder how much she suffered, how much he tortured her, until she broke.

An overwhelming feeling of fury and resentment fill me, my vision goes red. He does not deserve my mercy.

Father suddenly begins to move on his own. My shock melts away as I remember that someone that possesses strong willpower can break the Curse. I laugh a broken, humorless laugh.

"I wish I could say that it did not have to be this way. But we both knew this is how it would end. One of us dead at the other's hands. Goodbye, Father. I hope you rot in Hell." I say, my face dull and empty.

"CRUCIO!" I yell, my spell hitting Father.

He writhes pain, screaming from the agony. I stare at his form, in anger. I wonder if I looked like this while he did this to me?

He begins to cry and beg me, "Please! Please stop! I beg of you! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!"

My hand falters and I drop it to my side. This...is horrible. I feel disgusted with myself, but then I remember how he watched and listened to me do the same as he was, laughing and relishing in my pain.