Chapter 19

nearing the end of the first book💀

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
Y/n's P.O.V.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

We walk over to the singular broomstick.

Hermione curiously asks, "What's this all about?"

Even I'm not entirely sure what this has to do with the keys.

Harry replies, "I don't know. Strange."

Ron walks over to the door and tries casting, "Alohomora. Well it was worth a try."

I mean, at least we know for sure it doesn't work now. I sigh annoyed and look around for any sign on what to do. I tune out the conversation and focus.

Spotting a key with a slightly bent wing, I state, "That key there, it's wings are crumpled and slightly bent. That's the key, Snape has been through here too, then."

I point at it. Harry goes towards the broom to go and catch it, but stops short.

"What's wrong, Harry?" Hermione questions.

He contorts his his face, confused stating, "It's too simple."

Ron scoffs and urges him, "Oh, go on, Harry! If Snape can catch it on that old broomstick, you can! You're the youngest seeker in a century!"

(Help the Warner Bros Wiki that I'm reading the movie script off of is including their two ocs that are Harry's sisters. Just randomly added them in only this part of the script. Even the names are cringy, like Sunflower and Songbird, why are you posting this on a franchise's website. They trying to lose their job💀😭)

Harry nods and grabs the broom, mounting it. The keys immediately charge towards him like a swarm of locusts. Harry right off tries swipes at them to try and get the key we need.

"Harry!" Yelling out, I take out my wand to get him down, but Hermione stops me shaking her head.

Ron watches Harry and says, "This complicates things a bit!"

He flies up and the keys immediately fly after him with the obvious intention to kill or injure him. After a minute or so of chasing them in circles Harry catches the key and throws it to Hermione.

"Catch the key!" Harry shouts to her.

Hermione grabs the key out of the air and rushes to the door, while Harry continues to distract the keys. She gets the door open and we all run out, Harry jumping off his broom and sprinting through the opening. We slam the door shut and the keys not a second after start slamming into the door.

Everyone continues on and I follow looking back one last time and then taking in the room. There are brocken chess pieces everywhere and the only light in the room is illuminating a large chess board, the chess pieces are so large that they are human sized. I try to look for anything else but the room is too dark to see anything more.

This must be McGonnagall, she loves wizard's chess. Adelaide told me earlier this year, that she and Professor McGonnagall play together once a week. I wish she would talk to me. I miss her...