003.

Chapter three

-TITAN • PLANET-

EVE WAS CONFUSED. Doctor Strange hadn't told her what would happen, so that was stuck in her brain. Lodged in her mind. She thought of everything it could be. She could die, she could get injured, she could accidentally kill someone they needed, it could be anything. It might not even be about her, maybe she was overthinking this. She bit at her fingers, almost peeling the skin or breaking her nails.

"Eve, you'll be okay!" Peter's voice came from beside her. They were sitting on a piece of metal, waiting for something to happen. "I promise. Nothing is going to happen. I mean- we don't even know it's about you!"

"Then it could be about you!" Eve told him, worrying even more. "It could be me, it doesn't matter if it's me, as long as it isn't you." She looked at him. Peter looked down, knowing he accidentally made it worse. Eve sighed. "I shouldn't be worrying, we have a big, purple raisin to be worrying about."

Peter snorted. "Purple raisin?" Eve nodded, proud of her description. She sighed before slowly wrapping her arms around her younger brother.

"But if something does happen, don't worry, okay?" She removed her mask for a moment, placing a kiss on his cold metal forehead. "Your.. costume is cool by the way. I'm bloody jealous." She looked down, her outfit was still fabric, his was all metal. Then suddenly, at that exact moment, the said purple raisin appeared. They watched from afar as Thanos had a conversation with Doctor Strange.

There was a large boom and Tony came down, pushing a large piece of.. a building or something onto Thanos. Then there was another but it was a purple glow, then there was red. Eve tapped Peter's metal shoulder, tilting her head towards the fight while putting on her mask. "Let's squash us a raisin."

The two swung down side by side, shooting webs in Thanos's eyes, temporarily blinding him before Drax came along, cutting his legs. Doctor Strange appeared behind him while Drax attacked from the front.

Quill came running at him while Thanos took the webs from his eyes. The purple raisin looked at Doctor Strange before kicking him back, much like he did with Drax moments ago. Quill started to shoot Thanos, making him grunt in pain.

But during that, Quill jumped on platforms Doctor Strange made before flipping over Thanos and placing a red bleeping thing on the big man's back. Quill took off his mask and with a smirk held up his middle finger. "Boom!" He yelled before falling back, into one of Doctor Strange's portals.

Thanos grunted as he was shocked by the thing that was placed on his back. "Don't let him close his fist." Doctor Strange whispered making his cloak fly at Thanos, trying its best to not let him close his fist. Eve gasped as the portal appeared in front of her and Peter, they swung through.

"Magic!" Peter yelled before they both went into another one.

"More magic!" Eve yelled while grabbing Thanos's fist and kicking him in the stomach. She then went into another one.

"Magic with a kick!" Peter yelled, kicking Thanos in the face. He jumped through another, the siblings appeared out of another portal only to be met by Thanos's fist. They were shoved to the ground.

"Insects!" Thanos muttered before both siblings yelled as they were thrown away, accidentally smacking into Doctor Strange.

"Sorry, Doctor!" Eve yelled at him as she got up. There were large bangs which meant it was either Tony or Quill setting off bombs or firing at him. But they didn't last long as the flames were taken into a stone on the gauntlet and sent in the direction of Tony. Eve made a face saying 'that must've hurt'.