.093.

Chapter ninety-three | Let's Kill Hitler.

EVE'S EYES WIDENED. River stood there, gun pointed at the three of them. The Doctor had slowly taken the brunette's hand, wanting to push her behind him. "I thought we were going to get married?" Eve raised an eyebrow at the curly-haired woman.

"I told you, I'm not a wedding person." River walked toward them.

"Doctor, what's she doing?" Rory leaned toward the Doctor.

"What she's programmed to." The Doctor responded.

"Where'd she get the gun?" Rory asked another question making Eve smirk slightly.

"Hello, Benjamin." She repeated as River raised an eyebrow at her with a smirk. The brunette and the Doctor glanced at each other with knowing smiles.

"You noticed!" River said as the gun barrel clicked. No bullets.

"Of course we noticed." The Doctor smirked. He slowly walked toward River. "As soon as I knew you were coming, I tidied up a bit."

River dropped the gun. "I know you did."

Eve thought back to the moment River shoved her up against the desk—the fruit bowl. "I know you know." Eve smiled. River suddenly pulled out a banana.

"Goodness, is killing your boyfriend going to take all day?" River looked at Eve as she pointed the banana at the Doctor. Eve stuttered for a moment.

"He's not..." The Doctor looked at her with an almost saddened look. "Unless..." She shook her head. "We'll talk about it later!" Eve walked up to River. "Why? You busy?"

"Oh, I'm not complaining," River said before grabbing a sharp object from behind her, going to swing at the Doctor when a web flew at it. The curly-haired woman gasped as she turned to Eve.

The brunette wore a smirk as she spun the object in her hand. "You know, you could've killed him in the cornfield, I'm glad you didn't though."

"We'd only just met." River turned around as the Doctor placed a hand on Eve's shoulder. "I'm a psychopath. I'm not rude." She picked up the gun from the fruit bowl, trying to fire. Once again, no bullets.

The two companions screamed before turning around to face the scene. The Doctor held a part of the gun, blowing on it as if he had just shot the gun himself. Amy spoke up from behind them. "You were not a psychopath!" She walked forward. "Why would she be a psychopath?"

"Oh, Mummy, Mummy, pay attention. I was trained and conditioned for one purpose." The Doctor and River circled each other. "I was born to kill the Doctor."

"Demons run, remember? This is what they were building." The Doctor went face to face with River.

"My little psychopath." Eve joked lightly. River looked at her.

"I'm all yours, sweetie."

"Only River Song can call me that." Eve furrowed her eyebrows at her. The curly-haired woman slowly walked toward her, looking her up and down.

"And who is River Song?"

"A friend of mine."

"Stupid name." She muttered before walking away from her and toward the broken window. "Oh, look at that! Berlin on the eve of war. A whole world to tear itself apart. Now that's my kind of town." She looked at them before getting out of the window, and walking toward them. "Mum, Dad, don't follow me. And, yes this is a warning."

"No warning for us, then?" The Doctor shouted.

"No need." She walked toward them. "But, Evie, My love, I'm sorry for this. I know you love him."

"What are you-?" Eve asked before River Song kissed the Doctor. Eve watched with shock. The woman turned to Eve, winking.

"Don't worry... it meant nothing." She walked toward the window quickly. "The deed is done... and so are you, Doctor." There was a small pause before the Doctor stepped forward, he felt a sharp pain as he went to walk.

Eve rushed forward, helping him. "Doctor, Doctor!" She called as she held him. She turned to the woman. "What have you done? River!"

"Oh, River, River, River! More than a friend, I think." River rolled her eyes lightly as Eve forced the Doctor to sit down.

"What did you do?!"

"It was never going to be a gun for him, Sweetie, the man of peace who understands every kind of warfare, except, perhaps, the cruelest." The Doctor wiped his mouth while Eve slowly started glaring at the woman, electricity burning in her eyes. "Don't look at me like that, sweetie. Kiss, kiss." She blew them a kiss before turning toward the window and jumping out.

"What's wrong with you? What's she don't to you?" Rory asked as Eve took the Doctor's face in her hands.

"Poisned me... but I'm fine." Eve gave him an angry look. "Well, no, I'm dying, but I've got a plan."

"What plan?" Amy asked.

"I'm not dying. See, fine!" The Doctor attempted to stand up with a groan, the two companions lifted him up by his arms.

"Okay, what do we do? How do we help you?" Rory asked while Eve paced back and forth.

"Take this!" The Doctor handed Amy the sonic screwdriver. "The TARDIS can home in on it. Now, go, get after her!" Rory walked toward the window, looking out. Amy tried her best to help the Doctor while Eve tried to think.

The doctor tried to go to the Tardis. "You said the smoke was deadly."

"The smoke's fine. The poison will kill me first. Now, get after River!" The Doctor leaned against the Tardis.

"I don't understand, okay?" Amy looked toward Eve then at the Doctor. "One minute she's going to marry Eve and then kill you."

"Ah, she's been brainwashed, it makes sense to her. Plus, she is a woman." Eve looked at him with a small glare. "Oh, shut up, I'm dying." Amy ran to her husband while Eve muttered walking back and forth. "Evie, Darling, come here."

"Not now, you're dying, I'm trying to think." Eve shook her head before walking over. "What am I saying? You're dying, I need to listen."

The Doctor panted. "Go with them."

"You're dying and I'm not stupid. I'm not leaving you." Eve said as she tried to help the Doctor.

"Exactly, I'm dying so listen to me." He looked at her grabbing the left of her face. "Go with them."

Eve looked at him for a moment with panic. "Promise me, you'll be fine. You'll be all right. If you die, I will kill you!"

"Here's the deal." The Doctor sighed. "If I die, you can kill me. If I live... we go on a date." She tried to speak but he interrupted her. "But that means, go with them."

"You, fucker!" Eve shook her head at him before rushing toward the window. "I swear, I will kill you if that poison doesn't." She told him before climbing out of the window, hanging from the wall.

The brunette watched as River drove off on a motorbike while Amy and Rory watched with shock. Not even a moment later, she watched as two men on motorbikes rolled in. Quickly, she jumped off the wall as Rory punched one in the face. Then she swung and kicked the other off the bike, landing on it perfectly. "Come on, you two!" She shouted as she started the bike up.

Rory and Amy nodded, rushing toward the other bike, following Eve close behind.

_________