.094.

Chapter ninety-four | Let's Kill Hitler

THE THREE CAME TO A STOP IN FRONT OF A BUILDING. They all looked around, looking for any sign of River Song. "Okay, all of Berlin, how do we find her?" Rory asked from his bike, Amy sat behind him, holding onto him.

"I don't know. Look for clues." Amy suggested.

"Clues?" Rory mocked. "What kind of clues?!"

"Shut up..." Amy started before loud screams echoed from the building beside them. Many different people, in their underwear, I might add, came running out screaming.

"Huh." Eve furrowed her eyebrows. "Well, that's a first."

There was the sound of another bike beside them causing them to look. On a bike identical to theirs, sat... Amy Pond. Eve furrowed her eyebrows as she looked between the two Amy's. "What the fuck?" She muttered. Slowly, it turned its head toward them like a robot.

..

Robot Amy had consumed them. Eve would describe it as "she fucking ate them". The group all let out gasps as they noticed their new surroundings. "Okay. Okay, I am trapped inside a giant robot replica of my wife." Rory muttered. "I'm really trying not to see this as a metaphor."

Eve glanced around the room as she slowly stood up. "How can we be in here?" Amy asked.

"I don't know, how about we ask it?" Eve muttered with an eye roll.

"How do we fit?" Amy asked.

"Basically, we're inside a giant ass robot, which isn't actually giant if you think about it, it's our size..." Eve thought for a moment. "...which doesn't really count anymore as... we're tiny now. So, it's bigger than us but not really at the same time... it's more like Scott's suit. He's Antman, he can be really, really tiny and then be really, really big. Which-"

"Miniatrisation ray." Rory interrupted her.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's what I meant to say." Eve pointed at him. "Jesus, I'm spending too much time with the Doctor. Wait, how do you know that?"

"Well, there was a ray and we were miniaturized," Rory explained.

"Oh, right, yeah." Eve nodded. "Smart, yeah." She pointed at him. There was a loud buzzing as something rose up from the floor. A robotic voice began to speak.

"Welcome. You are unauthorized. Your death will now be implemented." The robot which looked sort of like a jellyfish rose from the floor.

"Um... what's that?" Amy asked.

"Er, I don't know, it's in your head."

"Please remain calm while your life is terminated."

The trio started back up. Eve tried her best to think of the best way to explain it. She moved her hands around, trying to think of a way to describe it. "Think of it as... hand sanitizer."

"Then what are we?" Amy asked with worry as they all continued to back up.

Eve shrugged with a slightly worried look. "The 99.9% bacteria."

"We come in peace!" Amy shouted as she raised her hands instantly.

"When has that ever worked?" Rory asked.

"Oh, shut up!" Amy went to run down another path but was blocked by another robot.

"Please co-operate in officially sanctioned termination." They went down another only to be blocked again. "It is normal to experience fear during your incineration."

"Stop or I sonic." Amy pulled out the sonic screwdriver.

"What are you doing?" Amy made a noise meaning she hadn't a clue. "Psychic interface, just point and think."

"I know, but what do i think?" Amy asked.

"I don't know!" Rory shouted.

The door behind them opened and a man suddenly appeared. "It's okay." He said as he put things on their wrists. "Stay still and don't move." He pressed buttons on the devices on their wrists. "Privileges activated." He raised Amy and Rory's wrists up. Eve glanced a thin before holding up her own wrist. "See? Activated."

"You are authorized. Your existence will continue." The robot spoke before turning away and... floating off.

The man glanced at the three people. "You can put your hands down." The three shared an awkward look before putting their hands down. "This is Justice Department Vehicle 6018. You're not guilty of anything. Welcome aboard the Teselecta."

"The 'Teselecta'?" Eve repeated. 

___

Just a small chapter. Sorry, that it's so short.