Chapter One

» [Big Energy - Latto] «

0:23 ─〇───── 3:01

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

As the new year started for the first years, them turning into second years, A green haired boy was just peacefully putting things into his locker for the upcoming class until he felt something or someone bump into him making him drop his books.

" Shit im so sorry! " a panting girl said apologizing before running off laughing breathily.

Xiao wondered what was that all about until he heard the large doors to the hallway burst open. "Somebody stop that girl! " the principal said. All of the students wondered what he was so furious about until he ran past them, only for them to see the giant hole ripped in his pants.

Xiao realized what had happened, Looks like the new girl super glued the principal's chair. First day of a new year and there's already someone making trouble.

He let out a small smile at the childish prank until going back to his stoic face. He walked to the classroom he was assigned to, 'class one again huh' the stoic green haired boy said walking to his classroom.

The Liyue highschool, one of the top schools in teyvat, in which the most recognized, important and powerful either teach or is student.

As he walked inside the classroom he saw someone wave to him. Ah Kazuha one of his 'close friends' as he called him cringing at the word best friend.

Next to Kazuha was Venti, Aether and Scaramouche. " Xiao class one again huh hehe~ " Venti said drinking from his flask full of "water" Xiao shook his head at his friends before sighing, "Are you drinking again and at the first class of the day Venti? " he said disapprovingly.

" I think I want some too, our first period is math. " scaramouche said groaning. " it's not that bad " The green haired boy said to his friends. " No Xiao it really is you're just good at it" Kazuha said to the boy.

" see and that's coming from Kazuha who's really good at everything I can think of." Aether said burying his hands on his face groaning like his purple haired friend.

" ok everyone sit down " The horribly awaited time had come. The three boys walked to their seats grimacing about what's to come.

" ok everyone, before we start I would like to introduce our new student of class one " the teacher looked at the door waiting for the student to enter. A few minutes later of nothing still happening, he walked over to the door sighing.

" yeah our new student who is currently late, while we're waiting let me introduce myself. Diluc Ragnvindr I'll be the teacher of your most hated subject. " He said with a blank and somewhat intimidating expression.

" You're scary but somehow it makes you hotter " A voice said. The students turned their heads to the source of the voice.

"Y/n L/n, sorry im late a black cat crossed the way so I had to take the long way" the girl said jumping to the classroom from the window making an entrance.

" Ms. L/n you do know I'll have to put this on your record right?" Diluc said crossing his arms at the girl. She just hummed and nodded clearly not giving a crap.

"well then, ill begin " as the girl sat down to her seat little did she know that a certain green haired boy was looking at her.

A few minutes into class it was clear that a certain girl was not paying attention, doodling on her notebook and doing anything except listen.

" Ms. y/n can you please tell me what the solution to this problem is? " Diluc said glaring at the girl who clearly didn't care.

" The solution to this problem...hmmm I think the solution is to add 34 + 35 " she said with a smirk. A certain purple haired boy smirked to himself knowing what was coming.

He looked at his three friends, noticing the worried yet curious look his green haired emo friend.

" and what does the number 69 have to do with this? " the girl giggled to herself, " well we could do that instead of you doing this boring class~ " she said as she bursted our laughing.

"Ms. L/n I have been patient with you detention later! " Diluc said fuming at the girl.

As the first period ended a lively girl skipped out of class as if nothing happened, Kazuha walked over to his friend, " you seem really distracted " Kazuha said looking at the disappearing figure of the girl. " she seems...interesting " Xiao said looking at the girls seat.

" just interesting? " scaramouche said teasingly to his green haired friend. Xiao sighed " just shut up " aether snickered at his friend watching him walk out the classroom.

" I bet you 100 mora they'll end up together " scaramouche said with a smirk. " well that isn't fair we we're all thinking that" Kazuha said with a pout

" heyy guys did you see new girl and Xiao? " Venti said walking to the group. " we're making a bet about them" aether said to his clearly a little tipsy friend.

" I bet our Emo boy will confess first " Venti said giggling. " I bet new girl will be doing it first" Scaramouche said with a smirk.

" how about you aether, Kazuha? " " ill make mine in a week in I just wanna see something " Kazuha said giving his friend a close eyed smile.

As the green haired boy walked up the stairs where his next class will be he felt someone tap his shoulder. " Hey emo boy " a certain girl said waving at him. As he saw her, he observed the girl's face she had fair skin and soft looking lips, her dimples showing as she smiled. In Xiao's mind only one thing came to his mind.

She looked pretty.

" Umm hello? Emo boy you there? " the girl said waving her arms around to gain his attention.

" ah sorry what do you need?" he answered quickly not wanting her to notice he was staring at her. " well first I just wanna say, you look really cute" she said boldly.

Red was clearly seen tinting the boy's face until the tips of his ears. "pftt aww you're Adorable" she said smiling at him. Xiao grumbled under his breath cause of the girl's teasing.

" what do you really want? " he asked again looking intently at her.

" I wanna be friends with you. " the girl said looking flatly at him.

" what? "