Chapter Nine

» [Poltergeist – Corpse] «

   0:20 ─〇───── 1:41

       ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

" m-me and my friend we're just studying in a café and he started to insult me, so my friend dragged him out of there but then he suddenly punched him b-but then he took the pipe and hit me with it " the girl said 'sobbing'.

" h-he was with me through it all " She said pointing at Xiao, to which he only nodded. As the officer's hand went slowly to his Hollister where his gun was, " stand down! " he shouted looking at the crazy man. As Michael looked up, the officers eyes widen. 

Which didn't go unnoticed by the two, they looked at each other wondering what that was about. " did both of you know? " the officer asked eyeing both of them. They both shook their heads, and the officer gave a sigh of relief. 

" what? " Xiao asked. " he was wanted for domestic violence by a lot of students he taught. " Xiao paled looking at the girl with wide eyes. She only looked down on her lap hair covering her eyes. 

As the officer slowly went closer to Michael, Michael realized the situation he was in. his eyes widen as he was about to run the officer managed to handcuff his hands. He started screaming crazily blaming both me and Xiao.

" Let's both meet at the station tomorrow, " he said handing the two a card with a number. " do you both want me to send an ambulance or drop you off at the hospital? " he asked looking at the two. 

" my arm isn't broken it's just bleeding, from the looks of it doesn't need stiches too. " the girl said looking up at the officer mustering a smile. Xiao looked at the girl shocked, this was too much to comprehend. 

He only just met her a week ago... but instead of the feeling that he needs to stay away from her, it just made him want her more. Y/n slowly stood up holding her bleeding arm not even flinching.

She's experienced it before, much worse at that. The boy looked at her worriedly, panic very clear in his eyes. He had no idea what to do. The girl looked at Xiao, her breathing getting faster as nervousness set down. 

" I'm sorry...im sorry you had to see that " the girl said looking to the side not wanting to face him.

" Let's talk about it later, ok? First let's get that treated. " he said looking at her arm worriedly. The girl only smiled at how worried Xiao was for her. " i...don't want to go to the hospital ill get it treated at home. " she said with a small smile.

" at home?! " he said voice getting louder panicking more. " you wanna come? " she asked with a little grin. Honestly Xiao was gonna grow white hair and get wrinkles from the stress this girl gave him. " My house is just close by don't worry " She said.

As the two started to walk the words the officer said kept repeating in Xiao's head. 'if he was wanted why didn't they catch him quickly?! And domestic violence did that mean he hurt y/n physically? " as each question ran through Xiao's mind the girl noticed that he was really quiet.

She overthought, just like him. 'is he mad at me? What did he mean talk about it later?' but one question surpassed the others without a second thought, 'am I gonna lose him?' that question scared her.

As the two got closer to her house, she was getting more and more anxious. 'is he gonna ignore me now? or is he gonna tell Mr. Ragnvindr that he quits as my tutor? '

The two only met a week ago and yet, they we're so worried about losing each other. Either by a mistake they did or they lose them over something different. As the two reached the girl's house Xiao asked worriedly, " is your parents' home? "

The girl only shook her head no too busy thinking, which Xiao clearly noticed. As the two entered the house Xiao looked around, it was a pretty big house. " you don't need to worry about anyone coming, I live alone " the girl said pulling out a large first aid kit.

Xiao nodded slowly, questions filling his mind. But it was quickly stopped when he saw y/n starting to treat her wound. It was bleeding a lot, which sent panic to the boy. 'what happens if she dies of blood loss?!' he thought walking over and sitting next to her in the couch.

" relax I've done this before " she said chuckling at the boy. He narrowed her eyes at her, 'did this before?' As soon as y/n disinfected the wound she started bandaging it up, making her hands look like somewhat like a mummy's hands.

As soon as she finished, she looked at the boy. " I know you have questions so...shoot "

Least to say it might get crazy from here.