Chapter Ten

» [Nothing's gonna hurt you baby – Cigarettes after Sex] «

                                  1:01 ─〇───── 4:46

                                       ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Xiao sighed in relief, atleast he gets to get answers on his questions. " I'm not gonna go really deep but, why did the police mean that he committed violence against his past students then that means..." the girl gulped before looking at Xiao.

" I grew up in a family that's rich, powerful and influential, but they expect a lot. Do good and you get a reward do bad and...you get a punishment. " the girl's breath hitched before continuing. 

" before when I was young I had really bad grades, my parents didn't accept that. So they hired the tutored and they paid him more to be 'strict' " Xiao nodded understanding what she meant.

" any other questions? " she said looking up trying to keep her tears in. " by the way don't try to search my last name it's not my real one " the girl said giving the boy a closed eyed smile. Xiao nodded thinking of another question, " where did you learn to fight like that? " he asked looking at her seriously.

" well, when I was a kid I would sneak out because I wasn't allowed outside, when I went outside I became friends with people in a gang and they taught me how to fight " the girl said smiling at the memory. Xiao wondered what she meant by 'not allowed outside' but decided not to pry further.

As silence fell, both teens we're just awkwardly sitting there thinking of another conversation topic. As a few minutes gone by, y/n started to giggle which turned into laughing which then turned to her full blown laughing clutching her stomach.

As Xiao saw the girl he started to laugh as well not even knowing why. " I can't believe we just beat up a guy " the girl said laughing with Xiao as the two stared at each other wide smiles on their faces. 

Then y/n realized, Xiao's bleed earlier didn't it?! The girl pulled Xiao's hand, staring at the dried blood on his knuckles.

" oh my God im so sorry you got hurt " she said looking at his hand sadly. Xiao shook his head chuckling at the girl. He gently put his hand on her face gently holding cupping her hand before laughing lightly, she blushed before coughing trying to cover her blush.

" lets clean this up, then we can go to the station later. " Xiao nodded as he watched the girl gently put the disinfectant on his hand, trying her best not to do it painfully. As she wrapped Xiao's hand, he spoke up. " where did you learn to treat wounds? " he asked her totally forgetting to ask it earlier.

She tensed up, before lying, " I...learned it when I treated people when I met up with my friends who fought in a gang " Xiao could clearly tell she was lying. But to hi he didn't mind, they had only met a week ago so he understood the girl.

" done " she said admiring her work on Xiao's hand. " thank you " he said looking at her with a very small smile. " lets stay here for now, lets go to the station later " the girl said walking over to the tv. "so what do you wanna watch? " she asked looking at his reply, which was a shrug.

She only chuckled before putting on a random movie before sitting next to him again. " are you sure it's alright if I stayed here? " Xiao asked looking at the girl, no which she just nodded. As time passed by the y/n's eyes started to close slowly.

Xiao saw the exhaustion of the girl, even he was exhausted. It wouldn't hurt to rest a little wouldn't it? As he looked beside him he saw she was fully asleep her head tilting sideways, too deep sleeping to notice. He slowly stood up and opened the first door he saw, which luckily was where the blankets we're stored.

He took a big blanket and a few pillows, which he then bought to the living room. As was infront of the couch he sat down next to the girl leaning her against his shoulder, his hand holding her waist from behind. He took the pillows putting it near both of them.

He took the blanket placing it on him and the girl. As Xiao stayed in that position, it was getting harder and harder not to close his eyes. He gave a sigh finally giving out before holding the girl tighter against him, finally falling asleep.

Fast forward 3 hours later,

" God, what time is it? " the girl asked herself quietly before groaning putting her hand on her forehead, clearly still tired. As she tried to stand up from the very comfortable position she was sleeping, she suddenly got pulled back gently by a hand in her waist.

She glanced beside her seeing a very much tired and sleeping boy. As she tried to stand up again she winced suddenly, forgetting her arm was very much injured. Xiao opened his eyes quickly looking at the girl worriedly. " what happened? " he asked holding her injured arm.

" nothing just forgot that my arm was injured " the girl said with a small smile. Xiao gave a sigh of relief, looking at the time on his phone. 5pm it read. the girl looked at Xiao with raised eyebrows. " won't your parents get worried? " she asked.

He shook his head, " he's on a business trip with a friend " he said. Just then Xiao realized when he looked around, the couch in a mess, pillows we're on the floor and the blanket that they both shared was on the floor.

" Wait...aren't we supposed to go the police station to give a statement? " he asked looking at her with wide eyes. " no need, we can just do it over the phone " the girl said taking her phone and dialing the number that the officer gave them.

" you can do that? " the girl only nodded in reply. As the officer answered the phone the two gave their statements, which lasted for about an hour with all the questions. As the phone call was over the girl fell tiredly back the couch. Xiao only chuckled at the girl follower her and falling back on the couch with a tired Sigh.

Soft boy Xiao > bad boy Xiao