Chapter Twenty Seven

» [You're All I Want – Cigarettes After Sex] «

                 1:22 ─〇───── 4:34

                        ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

" You guys wanna sleep in my house later? So we can all go to the school at the same time when the bus comes? " you offered while scrolling through your phone. " That would be a really good idea if we wanna save time " Aether said.

" so, you guys are good with it? " as everyone nodded you all went your separate ways, well not Xiao. "Aren't you going to get your things first? " You ask him. 

" I'll do it later after I teach you " He said, nodding at him you both walked in comfortable silence.

As you two walked you struggled holding your bag, which was filled with thick books you need. Not showing your struggle you straightened your shoulders. 

As you walked, Xiao kept glancing at you, 'is it just me or is she struggling?' he thought eyes furrowing, that was until he looked at your bag.

His eyes widen, he forgot he told you to bring some books, (which were not light). " Give me your bag " he said holding his hand out. Shaking your head no you continued to walk, " Its not heavy don't worry" he rolled his eyes at your pathetic attempt to say that. Walking over you he stopped you and took the strap of your bag.

You pulled back the other strap of the bag and gave him a closed eyed smile, (which was clearly a threat saying 'give it'). " seriously its fine Xiao, I don't wanna trouble you further. " you said softly. 

" It's fine I don't mind " he said pulling on it gently as you sighed and let go.

As you two walked to your house, you leaned over his shoulder and watch whatever he's doing on his phone. You two laughed at the stupid videos and memes that came across his fyp.

Timeskip 3 hours later

Groaning as you hit your forehead on your desk, you sighed. " you look like you were tortured calm down, plus you got all the questions right " He said chuckling as he rubbed your back gently. " who the hell invented math I just wanna 'talk' to him. " you said sitting up properly.

" you should get your things, " you said closing the book in front of you. " sure I'll be back, check the door first before you open it ok? " he said as he looked at your worriedly. 

You rolled your eyes at him being like a worried mother, standing up you walked him to the door as you locked it, strict instructions given by him.

An hour later

As you sat on your living room couch, you hear a knock on the door. You knew who exactly who was it, as you opened the door you saw a familiar blond and a purple haired boy. 

" you're early " you said with a grin. " I ordered pizza I put the address to your house " Scaramouche said as he walked inside your house.

Saying a 'thank you' you both sat down on the couch as Aether went to the bathroom. " Y/n, " Scaramouche said as he put down his phone and looked at you. 

" if that time comes, don't break each other's heart ok? " he said as he narrowed his eyes at you.

" what? " you said clearly confused, he shook his head nothing as you continued watching the movie.

Soon later another knock came to your door, you opened it seeing the three boys you were waiting for. " Scaramouche bought pizza, but its still about to be delivered. " you said as you opened the door wide. 

" I'm so excited, the bus ride to the airport is an hour and the plane is nine hours! " Venti said excitedly as he shook your shoulders.

" Stop that. You'll give her a concussion " Xiao said as he pulled your arm away from Venti.

 " damm protective boyfriend much " the bard muttered, which got him a free pillow thrown his way. " what happens when we get to the hotel again? " you asked as you clearly didn't listen to the principal who briefed this.

" well, after we get there we're gonna stay there for 3 days, we're gonna go hiking then we're gonna go to the beach, then school will give the students a free day to do whatever they want " Kazuha continued as he sat at the edge of the couch. 

You nodded excitedly, " we get to do whatever we want on the free day! " you said going to Venti and shaking him as hard as possible.

" I know! " he said as he mimicked your actions. You told everyone to put their bags to the rooms they stayed at last time, " also Xiao you can room with me again " you said eating the now delivered pizza that just came 5 minutes ago.

" I don't mind sleeping on the couch- " you shut him up by getting his bags and dumping it in your room. Venti smirked at the three boys who we're watching in the sidelines.

'operations make y/n and Xiao be closer in this trip, or...make them confess to each other is ago!'