Chapter Twenty Nine

» [Sanctuary - Joji] «

1:38 ─〇───── 3:00

    ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

" Xiao, you're sitting next to me " You said holding his hand to go to one of the seats on the back of the bus. 

Why the hell is the airport even so far away?! You thought, but more sleep so who are you to complain?

" do you want the window seat? " he asked, you nodded eagerly. Xiao couldn't help but chuckle at you, he was happy that even simple things can bring out that smile of yours. 

As all of the students got on the bus, it started its journey.

You leaned against the window and watched as your eyes slowly started to close, well that was until some students decided to bring a speaker and blast music. 

You furrowed your eyebrows in annoyance, 'is it that hard to get some sleep?!' you thought frustratedly.

" do you want me to throw their speaker out the window? " Xiao asked looking at you with raised eyebrows. " I'm gonna say...no cause you look so serious right now you might actually do it " you said laughing.

" I have something that might actually help, " he said getting something from his bag. You looked at him wondering what he was finding, until he pulled out a pair of black earphones. He put one in your ear and started to play one of the songs you liked.

You hummed along with it happily as Xiao put your head on his shoulder and leaned his head on top of yours. A few songs passed by and your eyes started to close, but you held back not wanting to sleep and keep listening to the music that came from Xiao's phone.

" just sleep. I'll wake you up " the voice next to you said as he sighed. You chuckled thinking you hid your sleepiness well, but I guess that's not the case with him. An hour later a soft voice came from beside you as you felt someone shaking you.

Opening your eyes you saw Xiao, " we're at the airport already " he said. You nodded sleepily, you took your bag and held onto his hand. " Y/N! " a loud voice called you. Your eyes widen knowing what was coming next, you were tackled onto a bear hug with Venti.

" VENTI I WAS ONLY GONE FOR TWO HOURS! " you said madly as you stood up from the floor. 

" we're gonna stay at the Wangshu Hotel how am I not suppose to not be excited?! " he said shaking you again. "Xiao help me! " you said weakly holding at your arm to him in a dramatic way.

" you guys, get in line. " said Diluc your red haired teacher who was always in a bad mood. Guess that adds to him looking hot. 

" the flight is 5 hours, how will I survive " you muttered. " you're just gonna sleep " Xiao said rolling his eyes as he held onto your shoulder.

5 hours later

Xiao was indeed correct you slept all throughout the flight. And when you guys landed you were energized, A little too much. 

" VENTI!" you screamed throwing yourself onto him giving him a bear hug as he did to you. " Y/n, why did you have to do that! " he said tiredly, of look how the places have swapped. 

" y/n, Mr. Diluc said to get in line so you could get your room key " Kazuha said pointing at the line of students. "damm this school is rich to the rich that they gave the students each individual rooms " you muttered.

" isn't that better?! We can all go sneak into each other's room without anyone noticing " Venti said. "Also... I saw the bar " he said giggling. 

" you better call me when you go drink- you got cut off as Xiao pulled you away. " You're NOT. Drinking. " He said strictly.

You nodded before looking at Venti and giving him a wink, which you did not hide well. " I'm staying with you, you're not drinking " Xiao said giving you and Venti glares.

" ehe... well I bought Monopoly and Uno " You said to which everyone nodded was better.

Venti looked at the others, with a look that says 'you all better not mess up!'