Chapter Five

» [Crazy Rap - Afroman] «

    0:38 ─〇───── 5:28

          ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

" Sorry " Xiao quickly said distancing himself from the girl before looking to the side. She only looked at him as if observing him.

" Here, you left your bag " Xiao said giving her bag to her. She nodded clearly not knowing how to react

I mean she got called pretty before but this was the first time she felt like that? As Xiao was about to leave she quickly stood up. " Xiao- " The boy stopped walking, " I'm sorry too" she said. 

Least to say Xiao was surprised, like really shocked.

Not knowing what to do, he looked at her and just nodded. Y/n just looked at him before giggling, soon that turned into her full on laughing clutching her stomach. Xiao looked at her as if she was crazy. Which she was. 

" what's so funny? " he asked worried at her wellbeing. " God, you're so bad at emotions! " she said still laughing.

Xiao looked at her raising his furrowing his eyebrows confused on what she meant. She looked at him and saw that he didn't understand her, which just made her smile to herself, wiping the few tears that left her eye from laughing really hard.

She just shook her head walking over to the boy and holding his hand. " come on let's leave this prison- school" she said giving him a small smile before Xiao nodded. 

" you're not mad? " he asked her. She just shook her head with a small smile. " I was but not anymore. Also you better be a good tutor or I'll disown you. " Xiao only nodded at the girl.

As the two reached the gate of the school, she let go of his hand. " see you in Monday again lover boy~ " she said with a wide grin. Xiao's cheeks flared red up to the tips of his ears from the nickname. As he looked at the disappearing figure of the girl he let out a sigh of relief.

He was glad that he didn't lose the girl. Who knew he could be such a simp for a girl he met only a few days ago.

Fast forward: two days later

As Xiao sat down in his seat he wondered, 'where is she, did she skip again?' speaking of the devil. 

As y/n entered the door it could be seen she was clearly exhausted. Her eyes had deep eyebags and she looked like she was drained out of energy.

Xiao frowned. What happened? He was visibly worried for the girl, as his friends saw. Aether who was staring at Xiao smirked to himself and tapped Venti on the shoulder, pointing at his friend. The two looked at each other giggling like girls.

As she saw the green haired boy in his seat looking at her she waved back tiredly. Xiao pointed at the empty seat next to him before looking at her, silently asking her to sit down. She nodded before sitting down next to the boy. " morning " she quickly greeted the boy.

" you ok? " he quickly asked her worriedly. She nodded before pulling out her notebook. As Xiao looked closer it, 'math notes?' he said in his mind confused. 

If he remembered correctly she skipped class and didn't even bother listening. Did she borrow it? He didn't think that was the case since he only knew a number of people who even bothered to effort to make notes. And those people won't let anyone borrow their precious notes.

" I'm fine just a little bit tired. " Xiao rolled his eyes at her answer. " you sure it's only a 'little bit' " The girl rolled her eyes at the boy, clearly not wanting to deal with Xiao's nagging this early. She only sighed before leaning on the back of her chair closing her eyes.

" how long until class starts?" she asked eyes still closed. " half an hour. " Xiao closed his notebook and looked at the exhausted girl. Her eyebrows furrowed clearly uncomfortable. 

He sighed, he looked around the classroom seeing everyone busy, thank God he picked the back seat.

He gently placed his hand on her head, moving it to his lap. As the girl shifted Xiao froze not wanting her to wake up. As he felt her steadying he took a jacket from his bag, placing it over her. As he was about to open his notebook again to review, he saw the notebook the girl was using earlier.

'it wouldn't hurt to look right?' as he opened the notebook he saw the words, 'property of y/n l/n touch this and I'll cut your hand off' he chuckled at the note the girl put. As he opened it further he saw notes of the past lessons he thought she skipped.

He was shocked to say the least, and happy. Maybe he won't need to effort that much to teach her.

Oh boy, you've never been more wrong.

Meanwhile///

As Venti and aether watched the two they squealed taking dozen of pictures sending it to their group chat.

Y/n and Xiao shippers🚢

Underage drinker: GUYS GUYS LOOK *sent 20 pictures*

Scaracoochie: Bitch half of these pictures are blurry!

Scaracoochie: you had one job you failure

Leaf boy: this one looks adorable *insert a picture of you on Xiao's lap while he looked at you with a smile*

Blondie: They look adorable I cant- I'm gonna sleep on the highway tonight.

Underage drinker: same lets bring scaramouche and offer him to satan too!

Scaramouche: Just wait till next period little shit-

Another Extra:

y/n looked at the room trying to find someone, as she saw the person she was finding a grin went to her face. She walked over to the person, " Hi you're Xiao's seatmate right? " she said sweetly. The person nodded. " well can you do me a favor? " she said smile still in her face. " yeah sure what is it?"

" Can I take your seat?" she said sweetly. The person seem to think for a minute until finally letting out an answer.

 " no." ah they're fucked. " whelp I asked nicely. Ok listen here little shit either move seats or ill drag you to the back of the school and, well you know the rest " she said sweet smile still in her face.

And that's how Xiao's seatmate moved to a different seat, or class?