Chapter Nineteen

» [Double Take - dhruv] «

   0:56 ─〇───── 2:51

       ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

" shhh! Be quiet you dumbass you're gonna wake them up!! " a voice. " shut up! Everyone shut up! Just take pictures of them before they wake up! " well too bad they already got woken up. Xiao sat up taking one of the pillows beside him and throwing it at whoever the voices were, and hard.

" OWW GODAMMIT! " Venti quickly said as he fell on the flow his side hitting a nearby table, making it extra painful. " shut up all of you! Why are you guys even here?! " Xiao asked the group madly. Kazuha let out a little cough before pointing beside Xiao.

Xiao looked beside him, hand holding his head, from the hangover last night, His eyes widen. Holy shit...everything came back to him in an instant. The crying, him bringing the girl to her room and kinda admitting he liked her.

" God, why the hell were you guys so loud?! " an irritated voice said following Xiao's actions and throwing a pillow to the group, which hit poor Venti again who hasn't even recovered from the last blow. " ok ok! We're gonna leave " Scaramouche said rolling his eyes.

Aether dragged Venti's dead- sorry I mean 'not yet recovered' body out of the room. Xiao looked at the girl, who also stared back at him. " I'm sorry about last night " Xiao said avoiding her gaze. Why did he even agree to stay with her last night?! And stay with her on her bed to say the least!

A few minutes of silence a giggle came out of the girl's lips, which turned on into full on laughing. " Xiao...I have to admit something, " y/n said holding a hand to her mouth trying not to laugh again. 

Xiao nodded scared of what she'll say, " i...remember everything last night " she said giving him a smile.

Wait...she remembers everything? Does that mean she remembered when I kinda confessed to her?! "Xiao look at me, " Xiao slowly looked at her, clearly hesitant.

" I remember what happened last night, and I just wanna say thank you. Thank you for staying with me last night even if you just laid beside me. Sorry if I somewhat forced you to it though. " Now it was your turn to feel guilty, and well it was also Xiao's turn to laugh.

Xiao covered his mouth with the back of his hand, covering his laugh. " what are you laughing at? " the girl whined glaring at him with a pout. 

Xiao let out a little sigh to stop himself from laughing before turning to her and talking, " you didn't force me. I was the one afraid that forced you, since well y'know we we're both drunk- well mostly you I was just a little bit tipsy. " the boy said giving her a smile.

The two stayed like that before laughing, falling back on the bed. " we should go now, I bet the others also have hangovers and we need to take advantage of that " y/n said giving the boy a smirk. Xiao nodded getting out of the bed and offering out a hand to her.

" you know, I still remember what you told me...and I absolutely adore you too. " the girl whispered to him clearly teasing. Xiao clicked his tongue before rolling his eyes, but of course that won't hide the small blush on his face.

The two walked down the kitchen smiles on their faces.

Just a short chap, cuz the next ones gonna be long, like childes dic-