Chapter Thirty One

» [Sunflower – Post Malone, Swae Lee] «

               1:13 ─〇───── 2:38

                    ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

A knock came to your door, hurriedly wiping your tears you opened it. " Hey y/n! guess what I got us the wine- " Venti suddenly halted seeing your red eyes. " who made you cry? " he asked seriously eyes gone cold.

You chuckled at him and shook your head. " it was no- you got cut off as he slammed the door behind him and narrowed his eyes at you, " don't you dare say it was no one. " You gave a sigh. 

" I kissed Xiao " you said sadly. " what?! you're suppose be happy you know! " he said looking at you. 

You shook your head as you looked up the ceiling fanning your eyes trying not to cry. " no it was so stupid why did I even do that?! " you said looking at him as your eyes watered.

Venti went over to you and hugged you tightly as you hugged him. " I'll talk to him. If he doesn't listen ill kick him in the balls. " you let out a laugh as you wiped your tears.

 " thank you, " he gave you a smile, "also you look ugly as hell crying " and there goes the pillow to his face.

Now, over to our very pretty boy. As Xiao slammed his door, he wanted to slam his head to the wall or punch himself. Why did he run away?! Was he that stupid? Do you hate him now?! Sighing he ran his hand through his hair, clearly stressed.

As he was busy having a mental breakdown, a knock came from his door. He hurriedly opened it hoping it was you but, it was Aether. 

" You look terrible..." he said looking at Xiao worriedly. " I fucked up " he said looking at Aether.

" what happened? " Aether asked looking at Xiao more worriedly than before. " close the door behind you " Xiao started to narrate the entire thing as Aether sat down.

" Xiao...you're a fucking idiot! " Aether said kicking Xiao in the leg, " I'm sorry! " Xiao said as he tried to run away from aether. " You're clearing this tomorrow!" Aether said as he glared at Xiao.

Well, let's just see how this turns out shall we?

As the morning came everyone was asked to eat breakfast as the next trip you guys we're going to was the beach. How educational right? Maybe it was the beach that Eren first saw- anyways, packing some swim wear and some other change of clothes you went down the hall to eat breakfast.

As you entered you saw Venti waving at you, next to him was the whole group, and yes including Xiao. Hesitating, you saw down next to them. As you sat down the whole group could clearly feel the high tension. 

" so...y/n did you hear? Mr. Diluc said we sit to whoever we sat next to the rest of the trip " Aether said trying to ease the tension, he kinda made it worse though.

You let out a quiet 'oh' and picked at your food. Xiao clearly noticed this and sucked in a breath. A few minutes of silence later, everyone was allowed to go to the busses already. You stood up from your seat and said you we're gonna go sit down the bus early.

As you left Xiao gritted his teeth. " You're talking to her later! " Aether said as he narrowed his eyes at Xiao. You sat down your seat leaning your head against the window, you didn't sleep last night and just scrolled through your socials, seeing the pictures of you two.

" I'm so stupid " you said sadly. " no you're not, I am. " you snapped your head towards the voice seeing the certain green haired boy you we're trying so hard to avoid.

" I'm sorry- you tried to apologize but you only got cut off. " no stop apologizing i'm sorry I was such a coward and ran away after that " he said looking at the side while clenching his first. You let out a small smile.

" you're the very last person on earth that would be a coward " you said to him with a sad smile, until your eyes widen in realization. " wait so does that mean you're not mad that I kissed you?!- before you could even finish your sentence, soft lips met yours.

Your eyes widen, as you kissed back. As Xiao pulled back he sat down next to you as if he didn't just do that. " You know, I have a question. " you looked at waiting for whatever he was gonna ask. " why did you kiss me? "

You let out an awkward laugh, we're you really gonna say because you we're jealous? " you can't laugh." You faced him making direct eye contact, " I was jealous " you said as if it was nothing. Xiao looked at you and blinked for a few times before putting his hand over his mouth and trying not to laugh.

" y-y/n honestly is there any other girl I talk to besides you? " he said laughing while looking at you with a closed eyed smile. Your eyebrows furrowed trying to understand what he meant, until your eyes widen in realization.

Wait does he like me?!