Chapter Twenty One

» [Electric Love - BORNS] «

     0:44 ─〇───── 3:38

          ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

As half an hour passed by, the green haired boy seemed to get the gist. You slowly let him go, (in the middle of the rink) as he slowly tried to move on his own without falling. As the boy learned to skate, you gave him a proud grin.

As the two of you we're busy in your own world, your 'fanclub' we're busy videoing and taking pictures. 

" make sure you get a clear shot or I swear to God Venti." Scaramouche threated. He better get good pics for blackmail- I mean he better get good pics for their album.

" YOU'RE DOING IT! " you shouted tacking the boy in a hug, which you didn't think through and cause you both to fall. 

" Godammit y/n! why did you have to tackle me?! " Xiao said, groaning as he stood up. You laughed at him, before pulling him along.

As the two continued to skate the four boys followed behind them taking pics, but little did they know they weren't the only ones who we're taking pictures of the two.

As two hours passed by everyone was exhausted. Exiting the rink and wearing your normal shoes again you walked over to everyone, who was too busy lying on the floor exhausted. 

You walked over to Venti, who was laying down the floor, exhausted trying to take good pics of you guys as well as learn to skate.

" don't lie down there its dirty! " you said crouching down as kicking him lightly. " HOW ARE YOU NOT EXHAUSTED?! " he said pulling your calling making you flop down on the floor. 

" I AM. YOU'RE JUST WEAK. " you said before standing up and pulling him by the legs dragging him around laughing evilly.

" Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD STOP DRAGGING ME AROUND YOU HOE " the boy said pulling your hands that was holding his legs causing you to fall down too. As the two of you ran around, the four boys watch you both sweat drops on their faces.

" They're like five year olds. " Scaramouche said face palming at you two. " guess this Is what they mean by being a child at heart " Kazuha said smiling at you and Venti.

 Xiao who was awfully quiet was the only one that's been noticing the certain stranger who was standing near the corner, as if almost waiting for something, or someone.

" you guys wanna eat something? " You asked prying Venti who was holding onto your arm for dear life. " God, yes please! " Venti said groaning as if he's been starved his whole life. 

" can we go to mcdonalds?" Aether asked looking at you with puppy dog eyes.

" well then lets go! " you said pulling out your car keys. As everyone followed you Xiao glanced one last time at the man who stood in the corner narrowing his eyes at him.

As the six of you guys walked to your car, you couldn't help but feel a bit of uneasiness for some reason, and you knew exactly what the reason was.

 As you entered the driver's seat, Xiao riding shotgun. He noticed your clearly distracted state, his gut telling him it has something to do with the man earlier.

" Guys are we gonna dine in or just eat at home? " you asked seeing the McDonalds that was near. "we should just do it at your house, so we can watch a movie while eating or something. " Aether said. As you guys ordered you proceeded to drive home but that certain uneasiness not leaving.

Distracted with driving and being on your thoughts you were brought back to reality by a small tap on your shoulder. Looking at the source, you saw Xiao's worried gaze on you. 

'wanna talk about it later?' you saw him mouth out. You had no idea how you understood that, but you nodded slowly.

Maybe he can help, I mean the fact has a major crush on you, not that he would admit it. Driving home, with Venti now screaming- sorry I meant singing along to Beyoncé you arrived at home. Walking upstairs without saying a word, the others looked at each other worriedly.

Xiao looked at your disappearing figure going up the stairs. " you guys should set up the living room and pick a movie " the boy said wanting his friends to disappear so he can follow after her. As soon as everyone left the room he went upstairs and gently knocked on your door.

After a few seconds there was a 'click' heard from the other side of the door. As the door opened Xiao saw you plopped down on the floor with a frown. 

" what's wrong? " he asked crouching down and wiping a few strands of your hair out of your face.

" I have this feeling...you know the feeling when something good happens, then you automatically get the feeling that something bad was gonna come next? " you said sitting up making your face extremely close to Xiao's.

Xiao seemed to think about what you were saying, not minding the close proximity of your faces. He seemed to think for a minute before sighing and standing up. 

" i did too...maybe it was because..." he seemed to trail of not wanting to say, 'I think there was a man stalking us earlier yey!'

" Xiao just spit it out " you said staring at him intently. He thought for a minute before shaking his head, " it was nothing, " he said. 

But of course we aren't gonna go with the dumb character in horror movies that just says its nothing then proceeds to die in the next 20 minutes, nonono.

He knows it wasn't just 'nothing' he knew there was someone really following the girl.

Earlier...

As the group was walking towards the car, Xiao glanced at the side mirror of one of the cars noticing the man was walking slowly behind them. Testing his theory he 'accidentally' dropped his extra pen. Crouching to pick it up he saw the man hiding beside one of the cars, trying not to be seen.

Bingo. How troublesome, but it was worth it if she stay's safe.