Chapter Twenty Six

» [Lowkey - NIKI] «

0:46 ─〇───── 3:08

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

The class trip. 4 days of you going to some place with your classmates for 'education purposes' but in truth you're just there to have fun. And to say that everyone was excited was an understatement.

As the school announced that you guys were going somewhere, ( you forgot the place since you were too busy gossiping- I mean talking with Venti ) it was a 4 day overnight trip going to the beach and doing activities. 

Now you were also excited for this, mostly cause you get to spend time with Xiao. Not that you're looking forward to it, it was just that he was fun to be around...yeah that, lets stick with that reason.

Xiao who was telling you to stop passing notes to Venti and listen, you couldn't help but stare at him longer than intended. 

As you looked at the clock near the doorway you counted the seconds until you guys can leave. You wanted to skip but guess who dragged you back.

As the bell rank for lunch, Venti walked over to you. " God I'm so excited for this! I heard there's a bar on the hotel we're staying at " He said stars in his eyes.

 " I doubt they'll be giving you drinks since you're underage " Xiao said. " Then we'll sneak in at the back and get the liquor there " You said standing up and slinging your bag over your shoulder. 

" Uh you're not drinking after last time " Xiao said walking next to you. " you're not my dad- but I can call you daddy though- " the boy stopped you as he covered your mouth cheeks going red.

" Kinky~ " Venti commented beside you laughing at the boy. Walking to the cafeteria you saw Kazuha, Scara, and Aether. As you sat down you immediately noticed the excitement of the upcoming trip.

" you guys know who you're gonna seat with in the bus? That's like who you're gonna get stuck with for 9 hours so road trip! " Venti said grinning widely. 

" I call Kazuha " Scaramouche said not glancing up his phone. " you cant just claim me you know that? " Kazuha said his eye twitching as he 'smiled' at Scaramouche.

" I call Venti! so that means you two will be stuck with each other " Aether said with smile on his face. Shrugging you just looked at Xiao who was narrowing his eyes at Aether and Venti? " that's fine with me" you said digging into your lunch.

The 4 looked at each other with accomplished smiles, all while Xiao rolled his eyes at them not admitting he was in some way thankful for them giving him more chances to spend time with you. 

Perks of being a tsundere I guess.