Chapter Thirty

» [Pretty Boy – The Neighbourhood] «

            0:25 ─〇───── 3:54

                  ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

As you walked onto the room you were given too you couldn't help but be amazed. This school is loaded as hell! Well considering only a number of students get in. 

Thank the God's you picked this one. Throwing your luggage onto the floor somewhere, you dove in the bed.

Soon after you just staying on the bed and scrolling through your phone, a knock came from the door. Standing up you opened it, " Y/n!! lets check out the bar while Xiao's not yet watching! " Venti said as he pulled your arm.

" you better be the one buying! " you whisper shouted at him. As the two of you navigated through the empty hallways, the voice you two we're trying your hardest to avoid came from behind you. " Buying what exactly? "

You looked behind you carefully seeing, a cross armed Xiao who was narrowing his eyes at you both. "Snacks!-" you blurted out sweat going down your forehead. 

" you have like 8 bags of candy's and chips upstairs. " He said walking towards you. " well, look at the time I gotta go! " your supposed 'friend' said abandoning you with Xiao. 

" VENTI YOU FUCKING TRAITOR! " you shouted at him. " so, you still going to buy snacks? " Xiao said shaking his head in disappointment.

" Venti was the one that dragged me, blame him " you whined knowing you've been busted. Xiao shook his head before taking your hand and dragging you with him, again. " where are we going exactly? " you ask only seeing his back.

He suddenly stopped, " you don't know do you? " you said covering your mouth with your hand to avoid laughing at him. " there's a beach at the front of the hotel? " he said looking at your reaction. 

You nodded excitedly and started pulling him, until you stopped. " I forgot I don't know this place..."

As you two started walking around ( still getting nowhere ) you groaned loudly, " I think I saw a map on the front desk earlier. " you said.

 " and you just decided to say that now!? " Xiao said groaning. " calm down, its still like 9 in the morning " you said rolling your eyes.

" wait I heard we we're going hiking today? " you said while leaning on his shoulder also looking at the map. " yeah Mr. Ragnvindr said its in an hour " he said nonchalantly. 

" wait what?! " you shouted, you thought it was still in the afternoon?! " yeah, they're just giving the students an hour to settle in "

" wouldn't we be late if we explored now? " you asked tilting your head at him.

 " nope, we'll run " Xiao said. After walking for a few minutes you finally got to the front of the hotel. You grinned taking off your shoes and ran around the sand.

Seeing Xiao at the side smiling at you, you decided to pull him along with you. 

" wait! My shoes! " he shouted, too bad you didn't care. You pulled him along, as he rushed to take off his sneakers. " The water looks so fun to swim in " you said crouching down and running your hand through the water.

" maybe after we get back. Let's invite the others " Xiao said. Your eyes widen as you picked up a yellow seashell with black and green streaks. Picking it up you threw the seashell gently at him. " reminds me of you " you said with a smile.

A faint red can be seen at the cheeks of Xiao, as he blushed at the gesture. " come on we gotta get back if we don't wanna get in trouble for being late " Xiao said as he held your hand and held the shell you gave him on his other hand.