Chapter Thirty Four

» [I Love You So – The Walters] «

         0:55 ─〇───── 2:40

                ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

" so that guy who was following you before...did your brother hire him? " Xiao asked gritting his teeth in Anger, hearing you say that your brother wanted you dead. 

You nodded, " I didn't think you would notice that. I'm sorry for dragging you with me Xiao " you said sadly.

The last thing you wanted was for him to be in danger. " it was nothing, the guy looks weak anyway " he said shrugging it off. 

" y/n you're the smartest person I know, so I already know you somewhat have a plan already on how to destroy your family, but please be careful " he pleaded looking at you.

You nodded giving him a smile of assurance. " You know, I'm planning to build an empire and use it to destroy my father and brother. " you said with a ghost of a smile on your face. 

" but before that, I want to ask you something " you looked at him, seriousness all over your face. " what is it? " he asked looking back at you seriously. " will you be my boyfriend? "

Timeskip: next day

" Xiao! Get your ass moving the fireworks will start! " you shouted pulling him on top of a hill where you two can see both of the fireworks clearly.

As you sat down, you gave a wide grin at Xiao. " Stop looking so pretty. A lot of guys are staring at you " he mumbled looking at you. You raised your eyebrows at him, " I would still pick you out of everyone one of them. " you said kissing his forehead.

" God! You guys are so fucking sappy! " Scaramouche said throwing his kitsune stuff toy at the two of you. " ahh young love " Kazuha said looking at you two with a smile. And Venti and Aether high fived each other happily.

" I cant believe we actually made them confess, let alone get official! " Venti said jumping up and down clearly too hyper by the amount of energy drink he drank ( totally not cause Kazuha took away his wine stash. )

As Xiao looked at you with a smile on his face, he kissed you deeply.

" I'll be with you every step of the way from here on out "

2 Year's later

A lot of things has happened. First of all you and Xiao broke up- IM JOKING let's see, well today is currently graduation. As you wore your graduation robe, you stood next to your friends. 

As you stood there as the names got called out, you we're bored as fuck. So you decided to go to memory lane while you sat there.

First of all, you and Xiao of course stayed together. As the whole year passed by you aced first placed in the rankings, beating Xiao. Which he totally did not get a few questions wrong just so he could see you happy.

Xiao got noticed by a lot of girls, which you all scared away- sorry I meant asked nicely to back off. And finally your brother and your father, let's go with your brother first. 

Oh boy, that man become more of a bastard and a tyrant. As you moved away, you hired a few maids in the household to work as a spy for you.

The stories that they told we're horrifying. The bastard slapping and abusing them if they did something wrong. An example was, one of the maids forgetting to give the mail to him, so he beat her near to death. 

'a few more years' you kept trying to say to yourself to calm down and not hire someone to assassinate him.

And your father. After the 'little' slip up on your grades on the first semester, your father started to question if your brother should really be the heir to the Lawrence name. Ohoho but not in God's name we're you gonna allow that.

As your brother moved in the dorms for college, of course where his gold digging friends are, the person you hired to keep an eye on him reported a lot of things to you. 

Things that we're perfect for blackmail of course. First off, he wasn't studying but drinking and partying all night, and he paid another student to doctor his grades.

As you heard this, you couldn't be less surprised. So you paid one of his 'friends' (so much of a friend he was.) to film him getting drunk and getting in bed with a girl. As he sent the video to you, you forwarded it to your father with an anonymous account.

And just as you predicted, he was furious. And he beat your brother up so badly that he had to be sent to the hospital, could've just been the morgue but that's fine I guess.

 Can you guess what happened next? Yeah the dude tried to assassinate you the next day.

It was good you had a bat, and also a Xiao- sorry I meant Xiao stayed with you that night, I know what you're thinking, and no you two just slept. 

As you heard something shatter that night in your house, you woke Xiao up and took your bat, you told Xiao you we're gonna meet him downstairs and to of course be careful.

As you jumped out your window, you climbed down safely by using the tree in your backyard. Quietly walking to the backdoor, you opened it and hit one of the guys in the head with your bat. Xiao immediately went over to you and knocked the extra guys up and tied them down.

As you tortured- asked them who hired them, they easily confessed and said you brother. With a long sigh you called the only one person you liked in the Lawrence family, your older sister.

 Eula answered your call and was furious as to why he would do that. " he's a really petty excuse of a man, probably has a small genitalia too " is what she said and with that she promised to keep an eye on him.

Now Xiao was furious. Probably more at you with how you just shrugged it off, but hey he loves you too much to be mad at you for only so long. So he insisted you stay over at his house, to which you met his dad Zhongli.

When he met you he just said " I'm glad you make my son happy. If he does anything to break your heart just tell me I'll send him over to Childe. " you didn't understand anything but you could see Xiao's face pale. 

After you moved back in Xiao stayed with you for a week just to make sure then he told you to call him immediately if something happens.

And as for your bigger bastard of a father, he's still a piece of shit. But he was easy to suck up though so thank God for that. 

You called him time to time to tell him about your achievements, which is really made him happy, but he still was a bitch for what he did to your mother.

And last but not least your friend group. Venti, Aether, Scaramouche and Kazuha. You guys all stayed friends. 

Venti saying he's the officiate at your wedding and Kazuha saying he's the best man. And you just claimed Aether was your maid of honor. While Scaramouche will stay at the side and scare off everyone like a rabid cat.

You could say even though there are a lot of problems you still need to get rid of- I mean solve, you're happy. Really Really happy. You wish your mother would've been alive though, I mean you do somehow know she wished you'd live a happy life, and you did.

But just wait, a few more years then I'll get revenge for you mom.