Chapter Eighteen

» [Kiss it better - Rihanna] «

       1:06─〇───── 4:13

             ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

3 hours later...

As Xiao looked at the time on his phone eyesight a bit blurry from all the shots, his eyes widen. The current time was 4:13 am and least to say he was the only one closest to sober. Venti and Y/n we're absolutely wrecked by the alcohol they drank.

As for Scaramouche, the purple haired boy was passed out on the couch. With his arm covering his eyes he completely muting out the two laughing drunks, the half empty bottle of Gin still in his other arm. 

So much for not getting drunk and drinking. And where are Aether and Kazuha you ask? Well Aether got flat out drunk by his 4th shot. And for Kazuha mans survived until his 12th shot, in which he drunkenly went to his room while bringing Aether with him. 

And last but not least Xiao. He was supposed to leave on his 9th shot but didn't want to leave y/n alone. He said he was just gonna take a nap for 5 minutes...guess he overslept. 

He stood up holding onto the glass table infront of him that was full of bottles of different kinds of alcohol. Waling over to the girl, who fell asleep just a few seconds ago, leaning on Venti.

" y/n, come on lets go " Xiao said gently shaking the girl. As nothing happened the boy Sighed, he just can't leave her like this ( same thing can't be said with Venti and Scaramouche ). Putting his arms around her proceeding to carry her bridal style to her room.

Walking inside he gently put her down on the bed. He wondered why he even stayed just to make sure she doesn't get that drunk yet he completely fell asleep. A few minutes of him staying mad at himself for failing to stop her, he heard her mumbling something.

Raising his eyebrows he walked over to her crouching by the side of her bed, but to his surprise e/c we're staring now back at him. " Xiaoo you know y-you're so pretty~ " the girl said her words slurring. Xiao didn't know whether to laugh or to get worried about the girl's drunken state.

" go back to sleep y/n you're really drunk right now " Xiao said hand gently brushing the stray hairs on her face. " you know if it all ends badly for me...I want you to be my end game " she said chuckling, but sadness was evident in her voice.

Xiao had no idea what she meant by 'if it all ends badly for me' but he sure as hell will try his hardest to stop it. " will you be my end game too? " she asked sitting up giggling to herself, clearly still drunk. The boy chuckled before just nodding.

" I should really go now- he was quickly cut off by an hand clinging onto his shirt. " stay with me please " she said voice like a whisper. " please stay don't leave, don't abandon me like they did..." Xiao's hand widen, abandon her? Why the hell would he do that? Also what did she mean by 'like they did?' questions flowed through his mind at that moment.

But it all quickly shut down when he heard sniffling. His eyes snapped over to her, sitting down at the edge of her bed and cupping her cheek he leaned forward hugging her tightly. The two stayed like that for more than 10 minutes as the girl cried, Xiao not letting her go.

" why the hell would I leave you? Even if I try to do that I can't because I absolutely adore you..." he whispered in her ear. It was true, Xiao adored her so much even though they haven't know each other for that long.

A few minutes later, Xiao broke the hug. Wiping her tears away with his thumb, he finally spoke after a few minutes of silence, " you should really go to sleep " he said worriedly, she was still drunk after all. "stay with me. " 'she isn't gonna sleep if I leave she's so stubborn' he said in his mind.

Getting in the bed Xiao placed her head on his chest as he hugged her tightly, draping a blanket over the two of them.

That night both teens forgot their troubles as they were in each other's embrace.