Chapter Twenty

» [I love you – BETWEEN FRIENDS] «

            0:34 ─〇───── 1:35

                 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"My head fucking hurts! This is your fault Venti! " Scaramouche said throwing a pillow at Venti, poor boy can't get enough for the day. 

" I can't remember anything last night, " Aether said leaning on his hand, a mug of hot chocolate on his other hand.

" I carried you upstairs with me, since we were rooming together. " Kazuha said sipping some bottled water while eating some food. 

As y/n and Xiao sat down at the counter, y/n next to Aether and Xiao next to Kazuha as they faced each other.

" what about you guys, do you remember anything from last night? " Venti asked sitting up from the floor and looking at the two. 

" atleast tell me you used protection, " Scaramouche said clearly teasing the two. " shut up, we did nothing we just slept on the same bed. " you answered quickly glaring at the boy.

" sure totally believe you~ " the green haired bard said wiggling his eyebrows at the two. " you guys wanna go ice skating later? " you asked, slyly trying to change the conversation. 

" yeah! I've never ice skate before though, " Venti replied excitedly.

" I can teach you guys, I got a few lessons before " you said, " Xiao have you ice skate before? " you asked looking at the him, he shook his head no. 

" I've ice skated before I can teach the others while you can teach Xiao " Aether said giving the two a closed eyed smile, as if he wasn't planning this.

" you know I can just stay in the bleachers- Xiao quickly got cut off by your clearly excited voice, oblivious of the 4 boys glancing at each other with a smirk, " No! you're coming with me and that's final" you said narrowing your eyes at him clearly saying ' try to get out of this and ill kill you' look.

" let's eat lunch first before we go skating, " Kazuha said, as everyone nodded. " I'm gonna go get ready," you said running up the stairs excitedly. You couldn't remember how long it's been since you last skated. 

You got 'lessons' before when you sneaked out with your friends, least to say it was one of the most fun you've ever had.

Back to our five boys in the living room. Xiao glared at everyone before speaking, " I can see what you guys are planning, and its not gonna work. " he said continuing to narrow his eyes at everyone. " don't worry Xiao it'll work~ " Venti said looking at the boy with a smirk.

30 minutes later,

" Everyone ready to go? " you asked. Everyone nodded but Aether was the only one that realized, how were you guys gonna get to the mall?! He didn't ask further as you walked opened one of the doors just outside the kitchen and it was...a garage?!

Everyone looked at you wide eyed eyeing the BMW SAV. " Xiao you're sitting in front with me, " you said opening the car and getting in the drivers. 

" Y/n you didn't tell us you know how to drive?! And have a car to say the least! " Venti practically screamed.

" my dad got me the car for my birthday " you said turning the key and starting the engine. Well your dad got you the car, but for only public image purposes, kinda the reason you never use it. 

"when did you learn to drive? " Xiao asked, looking at you. " last year " you said bluntly eyes focused on the road. 

A few 'ohh's' came from the back as Xiao nodded. A few minutes of loud singing along with Taylor swift from the back you guys finally arrived. "you guys still wanna eat lunch, or just after we skate? " Kazuha asked from the back of the car.

" yeah lets just eat after, " you replied.

15 minutes later...

"COME ON XIAO PLEASE! " the girl said pulling the sitting boy from the benchers. " I DON'T WANT TOO" he screamed back trying to pull back the girl who was pulling him. 

" PLEASE YOU SAID YOU'D SKATE WITH ME! " you screamed back putting all your force into pulling him up. " I DON'T WANT TOO " the Xiao screamed back at you pulling harder. 

" PLEASE YOU'LL BE WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME " you said trying to pull him harder towards the rink as people stared at you two, too bad you didn't care.

As you pulled harder your hands started to slip trying to pull him, too bad you were too stubborn to let go of him. " You're gonna slip and fall if you don't let go of my hand, " he said giving you a small glare, clearly saying to just give up and let go of him.

 " I. refuse. " you said, as one final tug your hand slipped. With Xiao who predicted this, he fastly held your hand again stopping you from falling on the cold hard floor.

 Too bad for him you planned this. With a smirk you stood up properly in less than a second and pulled him to the rink.

" GODAMMIT Y/N I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS " he screamed at you holding on the side of the rink, his grip making his body stay like a statue. 

You bursted out laughing standing without effort in the ice with you skates.

'he looks like a cat who got sprayed with water' you thought snickering. " ok ok calm down " you said. 

"How am I supposed to stay calm when one wrong move and ill fall and look like an idiot to everyone!" he said gritting his teeth.

" sorry I was making myself calm down not you " you said biting your lip from laughing. 

You continued, "we're here to have fun, so you're not supposed to think about what other people think. Trust me I went ice skating for the first time in a huge crowd and instead of having fun I hated it because I couldn't stop thinking what other people thought of me when I kept failing. " you said running your hand up in your hair..

Xiao looked at you wide eyed. 'did your parents also force you to do that?' he thought. Pulling out your phone and connecting it to your airpods that you bought earlier, you gave one to Xiao. 

You played iloveyou by between friends and gave him a wide smile.

" ok come on, just hold onto my hand I won't let go " you said. Xiao hesitantly put one of his hand on top of yours holding it tightly. 

" both hands. How are we suppose to move around " you said giving him a smirk.

Putting his other hand on top of yours clearly not 100% sure about this. You started to move slowly, him You held him tightly, fastly putting your hands in his waist to keep him steady.

" how are we suppose to fucking move, if your holding my waist so tightly?! " Xiao said narrowing his eyes at you. " fine!" you said back, rolling your eyes at him. He stood frozen as you let go of him, not daring to move knowing he would fall back again.

" go on I thought you could do it " you said taunting him with a smirk. You giggled at his frustrated state before taking a hold of his two hands and guiding him slowly.