Chapter Six

» [Puppy Princess – Hot Freaks] «

         0:51 ─〇───── 4:15

              ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

'shit its so comfy right now' the girl thought not even half awake. As she was about to go into another deep sleep again, she felt someone shaking her. She opened her eyes before quickly covering her eyes with the back of her hand. 

" wake up class is about to start" she heard someone say.

As she removed her hand off her eyes, she saw bright amber eyes looking back up at her. She then realized, " why am I laying down? " she asked her voice a little quiet from her dry throat. 

Xiao looked at the side before answering. " you look uncomfortable earlier so I moved you to my lap. Im sorry " he said looking at what he thought was about to be an angry y/n, to his surprise she looked at him as if observing him, again.

'must be a habit' he thought. As she stood up from his lap he looked around the class. She saw her teacher unpacking the things from his suitcase to the desk infront of class. 

Looks the class was just starting. She looked at Xiao with a smile. " Thank you " she said looking at the boy with a smile.

Xiao gave a cough looking to the side, a slight pink tinted his cheeks. He glanced at the girl one last time before finally listening.

Timeskip: after classes.

As y/n looked around the hallway trying to see if anyone was there, when she saw no one she quickly sprinted and hid. Now if you're wondering what's happening here, let's have a little flash back.

Half an hour ago...

" y/n remember I have to tutor you later" Xiao said putting his things into his bag. The girl suddenly got his by reality. 

" shit I forgot about that" she muttered thinking the short boy didn't hear her. " too bad " was the answer she got.

She groaned loudly. " I don't need tutoring!" she said glaring at the boy. Xiao only shrugged not caring. But then...a totally 'good idea' came to the girls mind. She looked around the classroom only to see that her and Xiao we're the only ones left.

She smirked to herself before silently walking to the door..." where do you think you're going? " a voice from behind her said. Her eyes widen, fuck this! She started to sprint blending in the many people in the hallway. As she looked behind her she saw a very angry short boy following her.

"shit shit shit! " she muttered climbing up the stairs Xiao still hot in her trail. As she hid behind one of the doors of their science classroom she heard Xiao. " Listen y/n l/n don't make me find you or I swear to God! " she's so fucked.

Thus she started to run again. And that brings us too here.

Back to the present:

" Ok ok! Im sorry ill come out " she said walking out of the closet hands up as if she was just caught robbing a bank or something. As she looked she saw Xiao as his arms was folded looking at her, clearly mad.

Xiao sighed stressed. " lets go" he said holding the girls hand, not surprise at the contact anymore. There was no one around to assume anything so why would he mind?

" soo where are we going to stay? " she asked walking side by side with him. " a café, is that ok with you? " she looked at the boy surprised. Most of her old tutors won't even care about her about her opinion. 

She looked at him with a smile. " Oh! I know one that serve's great deserts " she said pulling the boy. Xiao could only shook his head following the girl, not minding one bit. 

As they arrived Xiao was quickly pulled inside courtesy of y/n. Xiao was quickly pulled by the girl in one of the booths in the back. As Xiao looked around the café he felt a sense of somewhat home? Or maybe that was just the girl infront of him.

" you wanna order something before we start? " Xiao asked the girl, she nodded excitedly before looking at the menu that was on the side of their tables. " anything you want Xiao? " the girl asked looking at him. He looked at the menu for a few seconds before seeing the desert almond tofu.

y/n trailed her eyes at the menu trying to see the food that the boy was looking at, as she saw the desert that Xiao was looking at she made a surprised expression. Honestly she thought that he would order a black coffee of something, assuming with the boy's normal stoic emotions.

She waved at the waiter, and ordered their deserts. As she looked over at the boy she saw him pulling out the books and notes on math. She shuddered, having a flash back with the last person that taught her.

Flashback: y/n age 7

" its not that hard! " the man screamed at her. As tears made its way to her eyes. " sorry " she muttered out, scared that he would get madder. " you're an intolerant little piece of shit! No one will like you cause of how dumb you are! "

Present,

Those we're the words that stuck with her, even until now. Xiao looked worriedly at the spacing girl infront of him. " You alright? " he asked her. She shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind before nodding at the boy.

As Xiao looked at the girl he could visibly see the sadness in her eyes.

He swore to himself, 'im gonna find out what happened to you y/n...'