Chapter Twenty Eight

» [Bound – The Ponderosa Twins Plus One] «

                  0:21 ─〇───── 3:11

                         ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

" EVERYONE WAKE YOUR ASSES UP WE NEED TO LEAVE IN AN HOUR " Venti practically screamed at 5am with two pots in hand banging it through the hallways of the rooms.

 You groaned as you snuggled closer to the source of heat next to you, which was of course Xiao since you practically dragged him with you.

" VENTI SHUT THE FUCK UP! " you said standing up and getting your pillow and throwing it straight to his face. A sigh came from next to you as you felt the bed shifting. 

" he's right we should really get up " Xiao said voice still raspy, you would be lying if you said that didn't sound hot.

Standing up he held your arm and pulled you along- wait no scratch that tried to pull you along. You didn't budge still going back to bed and pulling the covers over you. Xiao tried to pull your arm again, but you didn't bother even moving.

Sighing he crouched down next to and shook you gently, " y/n you can sleep on the bus or the plane. We need to get ready, everyone's waiting for you. " you groaned loudly before sitting up and going to your closet to get ready.

" I'll see you downstairs, don't you dare sleep again " he said strictly. " Xiao wait " you called still looking at your closet for something to wear. 

" what? " he asked looking at you, as he held the door. " I need you to help me pick something to wear " you said blankly. Xiao looked at you for a few minutes before he closed the door and a flat 'what.' Came from him. 

" just help me pick something to wear so we can leave! " you said as a matter of factly. " y/n I don't know anything about girl clothes- you cut him off as you pulled him in front of your closet. " just pick. " you said looking at him with narrowed eyes.

He blinked a few times before hesitantly skimming through your clothes. A few minutes passed by of you watching him shocked as he actually picked really good clothes. A few more minutes later Xiao finally spoke and breaking out from his concentration.

" are you alright with a skirt " you nodded intently wanting to see what he came up with. " how about going all black? " you nodded intently. He pulled out a black skirt and a black turtle neck, along with a long black coat.

Your eyes widen as a smirk came to your face as you went to the bathroom to hurriedly change to the outfit he gave you. You came out of the bathroom a few seconds later, you gave him a little twirl as you smiled.

" it looks really good, " you said eyes widening. " Also, I have another coat like this, do you wanna wear it? " you asked going to your closet and getting the long black coat almost identical to you. 

" you sure you don't mind? " he asked, you rolled your eyes and shoved the coat on his arms. As you went down the stairs you saw everyone eating breakfast, Venti who saw you first smiled at your how you look. 

" damm you sure there isn't a dress code? Cause y/n bout to get bitches instead of learning " Venti said laughing.

" nahh they just said as long as you bring your ID " you said walking over to them. As you and Venti talked to each other you saw Xiao walking down the stairs wearing almost the same clothing as you. Black pants, black turtle neck and the long coat you gave him.

Venti's mouth went agape as he looked back at forth at you both, as so did the whole group. 

" damm matching clothing, you sure you guys aren't hiding anything from us? " Scaramouche said with a teasing smirk.

" ok seriously like the bus leaves at 6:30 and it is currently 6 right now. " Venti said flatly a closed eyed smile still on his face.

As you looked at Xiao, you couldn't help but think, I wonder if we dated, will I always look this good?