Chapter Seven

» [I wanna be your slave - Maneskin] «

              1:05 ─〇───── 2:53

                   ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

( A/n: I had no idea on the math equations here, I just went and put random numbers, forgive me hasdfahsd )

As the two waited for their food Xiao started teaching y/n. And to say the he's stressed is a major understatement. 

He thought it was gonna be easy teaching her, assuming from her perfect grades, but damm he was very wrong.

" Ok one more time. So you see this first you divide, then multiply it to find X. " Xiao looked at the girl. He saw her eyebrows burrowed as she intently wrote what Xiao said down. 

" you know...I saw your math notes " y/n's head snapped towards him. " you saw that?! " she said looking at him surprised.

Xiao nodded slowly not understanding, 'why is she so surprised?' he wondered. The girl only groaned loudly putting her face in her hands. 

" what's the big deal? I mean it's just notes. " Xiao said nonchalantly. " it's embarrassing    actually, "  the girl said.

" why? " Xiao asked head tilted. " well...I actually was studying the lessons I skipped and tried to study it but..." The girl trailed off groaning louder. " its fine I won't judge " Xiao said chuckling at the embarrassed state of the girl.

" I couldn't understand anything. " she finally spilled out. Xiao accidentally let out a laugh quickly covering it with it cough. " You said you wouldn't judge you little shit! " the girl loudly said to him glaring at him. 

" fine im sorry, It's just numbers to be honest " Xiao said making eye contact with the girl. She only 'tsk'd' at him looking back to the problem she was trying to solve. 

Now in y/n's mind she was honestly shocked. Most people would have given up on her by now, but I guess that's not the case with this boy.

But Xiao could really see the girl was trying, she was putting in effort. Most people wouldn't even bother in this case. This was the reason Xiao had a lot of patience for the girl. " done! " she said happily as she handed the notebook back to Xiao.

As Xiao looked at the solution the girl gave he was surprised, she got it right. " congrats it's the right answer " He said looking at her a ghost of a smile on his lips. " really?! Fucking finally thank you! " the girl said happily looking at Xiao.

As the girl was busy celebrating and bragging to Xiao how she'll 'surpass him' honestly Xiao just nodded to keep the girl happy, but ofcourse he won't say that aloud. As their food came, the girl happily ate the desert that she picked out.

As she glanced at Xiao she could see a small content smile on his lips while eating his almond tofu. She silently took out her phone snapping a picture of the boy without him knowing. " ok, next topic? While there's still time " Xiao said looking at y/n.

She nodded looking at the time on the screen of her phone. There's still two hours before dark. As Xiao stated teaching her, she suddenly heard a familiar voice. Xiao looked up wondering why the girl suddenly froze, as she was asking a lot of questions a few seconds ago.

When he looked up he saw the girl looking at a man who looked somewhat in his mid-20's. 'did she know him?' he thought. As he looked at the face of the girl he saw her looking...scared.

Never in a million years would have Xiao though that he would see the girl looking terrified. He put his hand on the girls shoulder in an attempt to calm her down. 

The girl snapped her head towards Xiao looking straight in his eyes. " you alright? " Xiao asked the girl worriedly, she nodded her head slowly before asking him to continue.

Now if you ask why did she look so scared? Well from her small flashback a while ago, that was the man. It was one of her tutors when she was young. She was always so terrified of him. 

He always called her worthless and stupid, which struck to her so much that she spend countless sleepless nights just to get her grades up.

And she succeeded, just not on that one stupid subject. The subject she cried to countless times, as she called herself worthless and good for nothing. 

As she tried to stay calm trying not to put attention to herself, she suddenly heard a voice call her, a voice she's been dreading to hear.

" y/n its been so long! "

Least to say the guy might get beat up by a highschool student.