Chapter Seventeen

» [Strip tease – Carwash ] «

    0:40 ─〇───── 2:40

        ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

" LISTEN LITTLE FUCKS NOBODY IS SLEEPING TONIGHT UNDERSTAND!? " a loud voice screamed going down the stairs. " what if I put sleeping pills in Venti's food and keep waking him up if he even just closes his eyes for more than 3 seconds " Xiao muttered to the girl next to him as she laughed.

" what the hell are we even gonna do? " scaramouche asked rolling his eyes at the bard. " well we're gonna play...dun dun Drum roll please- " On the que the girl started 'drumming' on the table, " we're gonna play the drinking game! " the boy said loudly pulling a vodka bottle from under his shirt.

" sorry I don't plan on doing underage drinking, plus vodka is disgusting" Aether said nicely, as animated flowers bloomed around him, and everyone agreed. Venti groaned loudly before sighing, " fine I have some wine, and you won't get drunk on it easily " everyone looked at each other, before hesitantly nodding.

" fine but as soon as someone gets drunk we're gonna stop ok? " Xiao said crossing his arms. Venti nodded twinkles of stars in his eyes. 

" I'll get the wine " as soon as he said that he ran up the stairs faster than how raiden killed tomo- ehem getting off topic, Venti exited the room fastly holding a giant suitcase in his arms.

He gently set down the suitcase on the floor careful not to break anything. As soon as he opened the suitcase everyone's eyes went wide, a full suitcase with nothing but alcohol and wine bottles.

 " Jesus Christ Venti no one's on a liquor ban! " Kazuha said wide eyed. " so that was why you had so many things. It looked like you were running away from home " Scaramouche said snickering and staring at the different kinds of alcohol in the suitcase. 

" cherry wine?" y/n asked carefully picking up the bottle. " yeah, its pretty good but its...light? " Venti answered looking at the bottle in the girl's hand. 

" can I get drunk on this? " she asked, " yeah. If you drink a lot you will get drunk so be careful. " the girl nodded understanding.

" so, what are we even gonna play? " Aether asked looking between everyone. " hmm, what if we just do a raffle of all the drinks here and whatever you get you have to atleast drink 2-3 shots of it " Kazuha suggested.

" there's like 20 bottles here, so long to not getting drunk " Aether muttered, as Kazuha went to the kitchen to try to find a piece of paper and a pen. 

" if you get drunk I'm putting you to bed ok? " Xiao said whispering to the girl. " sure, if you get drunk too im dumping cold water on you. "

Timeskip 10 minutes later...

As everyone sat down tiny pieces of folded paper inside a bowl and a few shot glasses around them, "I said I wasn't gonna drink, let alone I might get vodka yuck " aether said complaining hitting Venti with a nearby pillow.

" damm call down, you can pass but you have to answer a question " the bard said a large grin on his face. " enough chit chat let's start this " the purple haired boy said. 

" I'll go first, since im the most experienced, " Venti said rolling his hand around the bowl before pulling out a piece of paper.

'Vodka' " FUCK YEAH!" the bard said excitedly getting the bottle and pouring it in the shot glass, " how many shots am I gonna do?? " he asked looking at everyone daring them to give him a large number. 

"5 shots " the girl said mirroring his excitement. 5 shots later...Venti is totally tipsy. " me next! " y/n said excitedly. 

She has never done this, ever. Doing the same as Venti she carefully picked a piece of paper, 'soju' it read. " how many shots? " she asked looking at everyone. " just do 3 " Xiao quickly answered worried about the girl.

She pouted, thinking that he was underestimating her, so she opened the bottle and...chugged. Everyone went wide eyed at the girl. As she quickly set down the drink on the table half of its contents gone. " are you crazy?! " Xiao asked the girl who looked at him with a smirk.

This is gonna be a long night...