Chapter Eight

» [Hayloft – Mother Mother] «

      0:41 ─〇───── 3:01

           ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

" y/n its been so long! " her breath hitched as she was frozen in place. Xiao looked at the guy warily, he was sure he had something to do with y/n being so scared earlier. 

The girl slowly looked up at him, forcing a smile on her face. " yeah it's been so long..." she said looking down at her hands on her lap.

" why don't you introduce me? " he said looking at her with a smile that obviously wasn't reaching his eyes. she only nodded following his orders, she hated this. 

She hated seeing his face, she hated not being able to tell him to get out of her face. " Xiao this is Michael, my old tutor " the girl said her voice void of any emotion.

 Xiao could clearly see the girl's discomfort. " do you mind if I sit here? Its been so long we need to catch up! " he said clearly faking his cheery personality. Xiao glared at him indirectly telling him to fuck off. As he saw the boy's glare, he only shrugged it off not caring.

The girl only nodded as she moved aside to make space for him, still not looking directly at him. " so what are you doing here? " he asked looking at the girl 'smiling' " Xiao is tutoring me. " she said blankly. She refuse, he absolutely refuse to show any emotion to him.

" oh really? You're 17 and yet you're still as dumb as I remember you " he said mocking her. She clenched her fist drawing blood. 

Xiao glared harder at the guy, as he tried to keep calm. " lets see what you're working at " he said snatching the notebook and books from Xiao. " ah math, this is pretty easy why are you getting these answers wrong? " he said looking at her intently. 

She only shook her head, as her eyes got glossy. She hated herself, in her mind the words 'don't cry. don't waste your tears on him. Crying is for weak people.' she repeated over and over, but no avail.

Xiao couldn't see what was happening with the girl as her hair covered her eyes, and she was looking down on her lap. But as soon as a tear came from her eyes, his fate was decided. He was fucked. 

" God your still that stupid and worthless- " he was quickly cut off by the Xiao getting out of his seat and dragging him outside the café by the collar of his shirt.

The girl looked up her eyes glossy as she saw what was happening. Quickly she followed them outside. As she went outside she saw Xiao letting go of Michael's collar slamming him down the pavement with a lot of force.

" Xiao what the hell are you doing?! " she shouted running over to the two. He only looked at her before looking back at him. To say that Xiao was mad, was an understatement.

 " y/n just stay out of this " he said coldly to the girl. The moment Xiao said that y/n quickly pursed her lips shut. She didn't know why Xiao was furious, but she did know that stopping him would be useless. 

Xiao got on top of him and raised his fist highly before bringing it down Michael's face, a loud 'crack' was heard. The girl winced looking to the side. As much as she got into fights before she never actually broke anyone's bones.

Thank God the place Xiao went too was secluded. " stop! Let go of me you piece of shit! " Michael said pushing Xiao off, holding his nose as blood went out. " im gonna report you to the fucking police you little pieces of shit! I'll get my connections to kill you both! Especially you, you short piece of trash! "

Now having a furious Xiao was bad enough, but what if you have a furious y/n too? Yep you guessed it, shit was worse than Xiao being mad. 

" what did you say? " she said in a low tone. " you know you've been calling me weak and stupid for so long, why don't I show you what weak really is! " she girl shouted throwing a punch at him.

" Xiao get my phone out of my bag! " The girl shouted not stopping or even slowing down in beating the guy to a pulp. Xiao nodded getting the phone out of her bag. " call the police the moment I say so " she said. Xiao looked at the girl. the moment the police get their statements its over for them. " Just trust me Xiao! " the girl shouted still beating the guy.

Should he really trust a girl he met only a few days ago? Xiao held his breath looking at the phone, before finally deciding. The girl got off Michael, him following her actions. 'what is she planning?!' Xiao though panicking. " I'm gonna kill you " Michael said running towards the girl.

Xiao's eyes widen as he was watching on the side. He knew the girl would easily dodge that sloppy punch or so he thought. She stood still. Xiao's eyes went wide, he looked at the guy absolutely seething. " Xiao don't, let me handle it " she said calmly.

As Michael stood there laughing loudly her eyes went over to the metal pipe laying on the side. Xiao's eyes went to where the girl was looking at, and his only thoughts was 'this is bad'. As the girl picked up the metal pipe, Michael's eyes quickly snapped over to her.

As she held the metal pipe Michael only backed away slowly, until finally he had nowhere to run. As the girl held the pipe up high, he only stood there laughing. " Kill me and my people will kill you! Ill make sure they torture you and make you wish you were never even born! " he said laughing crazily.

The girl only let out a chuckle. " Now Xiao! " she screamed at the boy. Xiao hesitated, but quickly said fuck it all. As he dialed the number the girl raised the pipe over her head, swiftly striking it down her arm. Xiao watched horrified, as Michael only smirked sadistically laughing harder.

The girl backed away hair covering her eyes. She threw the pipe infront of the laughing man, and just at that moment sirens were heard. " what's happening here?! " a man in a clear police uniform shouted. As his eyes went over to the girl who was clutching her arm, and another man laughing crazily.

" Ma'am are you ok? " he said walking slowly to the girl, who now he's only noticing was wearing a school uniform. Xiao only watched in the side, not yet being noticed. The girl looked up the officer tears going down her face.

She was going to fucking make Michael pay