Chapter Thirty Three

» [Goodbye, My Danish Sweetheart - Mitski] «

                      0:41─〇───── 2:17

                           ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

" What the hell happened here?! " Diluc said clearly stressed. " he was harassing y/n. Trying to force her to come with them " Xiao said eyes darkening as he remembered. You stood near Xiao, clearly stressed of the wrath of Diluc.

Diluc glared at the two teens, fake blondie and tattoo boy. " Well if she just came with us none of us would have a problem right now! " Fake blond said. Well, he just admitted it. 

You snickered at them as Xiao leaned over next to you and whispered, " you were right, they're the real definition of dumb and dumber. "

You covered your mouth as you coughed trying to cover your giggles. " I'm calling the police on you two for harassment " Diluc said getting out his phone and calling the cops.

" you two can go back and swim, I'll handle this " Diluc said shooing you two away. You smiled widely and pulled Xiao to the beach again. 

" Let's swim already! " you said excitedly as you pulled him along. " I wonder what the reaction of the other's will be. " you said giggling. 

" Slow Down, the water is fucking cold! " Xiao said trying to pull you back the shore. " It wont be once you get used to it! " you said pulling him harder.

Xiao groaned before he followed you in.

3 hours later

As you looked at the clock the time read, 9:43. You already told what happened to everyone and they just faced palmed as you two. You paced around the room nervously, waiting for the knock. Don't think Xiao forgot about you telling him about...

" y/n you there? " a voice came from behind the door. You hurriedly opened it letting him in. " I was knocking since earlier I thought you went somewhere " he said looking at you. " sorry I was distracted" you apologized.

You walked towards the balcony just like last time and sat down at the rails. " be careful you might fall" Xiao said worriedly you just nodded, clearly out of it. '

will he still be friends with me?' 'what if he thinks i'm like my family like everyone?'

Thoughts kept on flooding you as Xiao called you again. You snapped your head and looked at him. "if you think I'll hate you if I learn your past, I won't. That's my promise to you " you looked at him before getting down the ledge you we're sitting at and hugged him tightly.

" umm so where do I start..."

Flashback 12 years ago

Current age: 5

The h/c girl looked up at her older sister and brother with admiration. They look so...elegant. The little girl ran to her brother with a large smile on her face only to get faced with a look of disgust. Why does he hate me so much? The little girl thought as tears pricked her eyes.

Her older sister walked over her and gave her a sad smile. " don't take it to heart, he's just hot headed " the little girl tilted her head not knowing the meaning of the word her sister just said.

" sister, why won't mommy and daddy let me play like the kids outside? " you asked hugging your stuff toy tightly.

" its because you're a Lawrence "

3 years later

Current age: 8

" why does everyone respect older sister and brother so much?! " you said madly throwing the closes thing next to you to the floor, which was a vase.