Chapter Two

» [fantasize - eridoa] «

 0:19 ─〇───── 2:30

      ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

" What? " the green haired boy answered instantly shocked at just what came out of the girls mouth. " what? " she answered back at him tilting her head questioningly. Both of them maintained eye contact with each other not speaking.

 " ok this is getting awkward, c'mon lets have lunch. " the girl said suddenly holding and locking hands with the boy.

A very red blush was clearly seen on the Xiao's as he kept didn't let go of the girls hand and just let her drag him to whatever destination they we're going too. 

As the girl pushed open the large door it was clear that they we're going to the cafeteria.

" you find a table I'll get us the food, anything you want?" the girl asked giving her bag to the boy and just taking her wallet with her. " you pick, im fine with anything " He replied. 

" ok~ just wave you're hand so I can see you later " the girl said walking away.

As Xiao scanned the room he saw a hand waving at him, " Xiao here! " Aether shouted at the boy with a smile. He nodded in reply walking to the table with his friends. 

" soo, I see you're with new girl. " scaramouche said with a smirk. " her name is not new girl you know" Xiao said with a frown. 

" our Xiao is falling in love! next time we see him we're at his wedding " Venti said dramatically wiping a few imaginary tears from his eyes. Xiao rolled his eyes at the bard's antics.

" Xiao who's bag is that? " Kazuha asked his friend. Xiao panicked clearly not wanting to say it was a certain girl's bag for they would tease him so much more about carrying things for the girl that are certainly important, only things simps would do. 

" oh...its mine" he blurted out quickly.

" That purse? " Kazuha answered raising his eyebrow at his friend. Xiao nodded looking to the side clearly embarrassed by his see through lie. As he was distracted he felt a hand on his shoulder.

 " Xiao! I was trying to find you, you just left me all alone to suffer this cold hard world- Im kidding im kidding " the girl said laughing

The three boys looked at the girl who was still laughing to herself, hand still on Xiao's shoulder. "ah sorry I didn't notice you guys " She said looking at the three boys who we're with Xiao. 

" do you mind if I sit with you guys? " she asked, " its fine don't worry " Xiao answered instantly to the girl.

" thank you for holding my bag for me" she said getting the bag from Xiao with a smile. " oh so the purse was yours huh" Kazuha said teasingly to his green haired friend. 

Xiao coughed and looked to the side embarrassed. " I feel like im missing something " the girl said looking at the boys suspiciously.

" Well our little Xiao here- Xiao leaned forward putting his gloved hands on Venti's mouth " Shut up " he whispered to him. " are you keeping something from me pretty boy? " The girl said leaning on her hand looking at the short boy with a small smile. 

Venti can be heard giggling even though his mouth was covered.

" its nothing don't mind them " Xiao said going back to his seat letting go of Venti but not taking of the glare that clearly says 'speak and ill murder you' look.

" so did you guys meet before? You look super close " Aether said cheerily and Venti nodded in agreement. "nope!" the girl said enthusiastically. 

"eh..." Venti said trailing off clearly expecting an unsuspected answer. " oh btw I just got us lollipops " The girl said with a large smile. 

" you aren't gonna get lunch? " Xiao asked looking at the girl worriedly.
" nah, the food there looked uh unappetizing. everything there looks like it has poisoning or is rotten " the girl said clearly looking disgusted.

" see that's why we bring lunch " Aether said pointing at the lunch box he was holding. " welp im stealing your friend over here bye~ " she said locking hands with the boy again before dragging him, both can be seen running out of the cafeteria lollipops in hand.

" Both of them will confess at the same time " Kazuha blurted out, opening one of the lollipops left by the girl and putting it in his mouth. 

" you said you'll give your answer in a week? " Scaramouche said raising his eyebrow at his friend. Kazuha just shrugged as an answer going back to savoring the lollipop in his mouth.

As the two students were walking hand in hand Xiao spoke up, " where are we going? " he asked the girl. " the roof. " she replied nonchalantly. As the two kept walking people kept staring and whispering about the unusual Duo.

" Pick up the pace short boy " The girl said quickly for some reason. Xiao nodded taking the lead by going first, still holding the girl's hand tightly. Her eyes widen at the fast running pace they we're going at. 'he has short legs how can he run so fast?!' she questioned.

As they arrived at the top floor Xiao pushed the door open holding the handle for the girl. A quick thank you was heard before she ran to the railing of the roof holding it, letting the wind hit her hair. 

Xiao blushed at how cute she was giggling and being effortlessly eye catching.

Xiao walked towards the girl leaning on the railing and letting the wind hit his face. As he closed his eyes peacefully, a certain girl was staring at him. As Xiao opened his eyes he made eye contact with the girl, as the two stared at each other only one thought came to their heads,

What a peculiar first day.

Timeskip: end of class,

" good luck at detention, you shouldn't have done that earlier " Xiao said to the girl.

" Fuck you, plus I'd let Mr. Ragnvindr bend and twist me all over when he fucks- " " Ok yeah I get it shut up! " Xiao said glaring at the vulgar things coming out of her mouth.

Xiao looked at the girl disapprovingly shaking his head.

'looks like it'll be a pretty colorful year.'