Chapter Thirty Two

» [Betty – Yung Gravy] «

    1:52 ─〇───── 2:26

           ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

As you stood there frozen, it was only when you noticed that he had deep dark circles around his eyes. "did you even sleep? " Xiao shook his head no. I mean how could he sleep when he almost lost you. You sighed before pulling him closer to you, making his head lean on you.

" before you object just shut up and sleep ill wake you up " you said pulling out your phone not bothering to listen to him. " you still owe me that explanation later " he said tiredly. Your eyes widen, until you relaxed again. You almost forgot, you trust him.

" Xi...Xiao! " A loud voice woke Xiao up. He almost glared at whoever woke him up, until he saw your face. " we're here " you said calmly with a smile. As the two of you exited the bus, you saw your four friends waiting for you.

Seeing you two made up Venti tackled you in a hug. " I fucking told you it would work out! " he said shaking you, you shook him back harder while pulling him away from the others, " He kissed me earlier again! " He shook you harder, and you did the same. Again.

" I better be the wedding planner of I swear to God there won't be a wedding! " he screeched. 

" what wedding? " a voice from beside you two said. " Nothing! " you both said hurriedly at the same time.

" have you guys seen the beach? " Kazuha said changing his shoes to sandals. Your eyes brightened suddenly, " Lets go come on faster! " you said pulling Xiao and Venti with both hands. " Y/n the next thing is that we'll be eating sand! " Venti said trying his hardest to stop you.

He looked beside him and saw Xiao who didn't even bother at this point. " Xiao help Venti and stop your girl " Scaramouche shouted while snickering at the red face of his friend.

 " Y/n you do know you have to change to swimsuits first right?!? " Venti shouted.

Quickly stopping, Venti flew into the ground as you suddenly let go of him while running. " Y/N I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU " he screamed spitting out the sand from his mouth now only noticing that you were gone already.

" she's changing already, you were too slow " Xiao said sitting on a bench now wearing his swim trunks waiting for you. As you walked out of the changing room in your swim wear, you didn't care about anyone. 

Seeing the blue ocean water, you didn't give a shit about what others though about you at that moment, you just wanted to get in the water.

Looking around you saw the boy you were finding, " Xiao get up I wanna swim and you're coming with me. " you said looking at him sitting in the bench and doing nothing. 

He looked you up and down with wide eyes, before throwing his t-shirt at your face.

" Wear it " he said seriously. Blinking a few times you answered him, " Xiao do you see the sun? as you can see it is fucking hot. Also I'm not swimming with a t-shit on top " you said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Xiao seemed to think for a few moments before nodding, " fine but im staying with you the whole day. " he said standing up and putting his phone on one of the lockers that he was given. Holding his hand you pulled him about to go to the ocean.

Well that was until two guys stopped you. " hey pretty lady~ wanna go for a swim with us? We'll give you a really fun time..." he said. Both of them looked like they we're in their early twenties, and holding a beer bottle you assumed they were drunk.

" lets go. " Xiao said pulling you the other way. " Hey! Where the hell do you think you're going?! " the other dude said madly. " sorry I have a boyfriend " you said giving them a closed eyed smile while glancing at Xiao.

Xiao seemed to blink a few times and raised his eyebrows seemingly saying 'me?' the two guys sneered at you before smirking at each other. One of the guys had very very burnt and clearly fake blond hair, while the other had brown hair and tattoos all over his bodies.

The very fake blond walked over to Xiao planning to, somewhat scare him. You giggled to yourself, of the poor guy. 

" what do you think you're doing? " Xiao asked his eyes getting darker, as the tattoo guy started to also walk towards him.

You were clearly offended. Did they just think you we're gonna stand there like a scared girl?! Xiao sighed, " just leave, then I wont have to beat you up " he said his voice calm. The two looked at each other and laughed.

Until fake Blondie lunged at Xiao. Xiao Dodged as he kicked the back of the knee of the guy making him scream in pain. As tattoo guy lunched at Xiao, you pulled his hand making him face you. He smirked at you thinking you chose him over Xiao, Like hell that'll happen.

As he faced you, you kicked him in the balls. Hard. And punched him just to make sure he'll remember you. Xiao stood next to you putting hand on your shoulder with a proud smile. " they look like dumb and dumber right now " you said snickering.

Ooo new bonnie and clyde of the 20th century?