Chapter Eleven

» [All I want is you - Rebzyyx] «

        0:34 ─〇───── 2:31

              ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

" It's really late I should go " the boy said, picking up his things. She nodded, " wait, before you go I need to change the bandages on your hands " she said getting the first aid kit again. Xiao was about to shake his head, until he was pulled down again by the girl beside him.

As y/n changed his bandages she smiled a little before looking up to Xiao, " thank you really for today " before tightly hugging him. The boy stood there shocked, before hesitantly wrapping his hands on her waist and hugging her back tightly.

" I wonder how Venti and the others and gonna reach to this~ " she whispered in his ear. " y/n no!-

Timeskip, the next day

" wait wait WAIT so you're telling me you guys send a middle age man, let alone one that's wanted, to jail?! " Scaramouche said eyes, wide open. Venti and aether stood there absolutely shocked by what they just heard. 

" the thing we should focus on is Xiao beating up a middle age man for a y/n " Kazuha said closing the book he was reading smiling at the two. " wha- no I didn't I just did what's right " Xiao quickly replied glaring while a very visible pink tinted his cheeks. 

" Kazuha is right, if that was just another person you would just tell someone or report it. Guess you were really mad at what he said or did to the point you beat him up " Aether said giving his friend a closed eyed smile.

Xiao's mind had a quick flash back, thinking of the reason he was so furious that day.

Xiao couldn't see what was happening with the girl as her hair covered her eyes, and she was looking down on her lap. But as soon as a tear came from her eyes, his fate was decided. He was fucked. " God your still that stupid and worthless- " he was quickly cut off by the Xiao getting out of his seat and dragging him outside the café by the collar of his shirt

'oh that's why' Xiao's face made a quick 'o' before nodding to what Aether said. The girl just stood there listening to their conversation, as if she wasn't there. 'Xiao just did what was right....right? he wouldn't just do that for her right?' she questioned.

As Kazuha looked between the two laughing to himself. " I can't believe y/n can actually beat people up, I thought she was just scary. " Venti said shuddering. " class is about to start go back to your seats " Xiao said signaling his friends to go away.

" Xiao, are you still gonna teach me later? " the girl whispered to the boy hesitantly. " yeah I am don't worry. Although where are we gonna study? " he asked looking at her. " a café? " she said back in a questioning tone.

" after what happened? I think we should study in a more secure place " y/n thought for a moment before she looked over at the boy, " my house, since nobody is ever there " she said with a grin. " you sure it's alright? " she nodded before looking infront again.

" alright class is about to start everyone to your seats " Diluc said placing the pile of books in the desk infront. As he looked at all his students he can't help but smile at the two teens at the back, plus y/n isn't skipping anymore so it's a win-win for him.

Timeskip: end of class

As the two walked side by side, y/n holding Xiao's hand to which he wasn't protesting or anything. You could say it become a wholesome habit for the two.

As the afternoon went by, both teens studying in peace, Xiao couldn't help but smile as he thought how lucky he was to spend time with this girl.

Timeskip two weeks later,

As weeks went by since the two met, they both grew closer. Closer than any bond Xiao or y/n had. The girl groaned banging her head to the table out of frustration. " Xiao I can't do this anymore " she whined staring the problem she can't seem to understand for days now.

Xiao started at her frustrated figure, chuckling to himself. " wanna take a break? " he asked, " yes please" she answered back quickly leaning on him.

The two sat in the middle of the living room on the floor in the middle of the glass coffee table and the couch. Why you ask? Well,

The two teens settled down in the kitchen table, laying out all the materials for their study session. As time passed by y/n couldn't concentrate moving in her uncomfortable seat. Guess she was used to studying in her bedroom on the bed.

Xiao could clearly see the girl's discomfort, taking all of their stuff and transferring it to the coffee table in the living room. " hope you don't mind " he said patting the seat on the floor next to him. " why the floor? " she asked. 

" well so we wont have to lean forward since the table is short, for drinks and snacks. It'll be more convenient for us, unless you don't want to ofcourse- " he got cut off by the girl sitting next to him the in rugged floor with a content sigh.

" thanks " she said giving him a small smile, before focusing on the problem she was working on again.

So yeah, that's how both teens are now sitting on the floor while studying.