When the music stops

Aaron's POV

This week has been crazy. One of my fans got into my dressing room at the club. Shorty was tryna rape me. Literally!

I am Aaron by the way. I have a business I run by day and I have a naughty job by night. My favorite part of the day is coming home home and resting. Some days I wish I had someone here at home with me. Someone that I can perform all my tricks and stunts on. Other days, well, let's just say I want the place vacant.

I'm still a virgin.

Shhh! Don't tell!

I've never really found a woman I'm interested in enough to give it up. I'm old school. I want to date you, see all your sides, and then fuck the shit out of you.

I have seen how men are supposed to treat ladies. But I want to experience that for myself when the time's right.

I do know what I'm looking for in a partner. A thick fine woman!!!!

No seriously though, she's going to have to want me for me, not my money. She will be the one!

I'm at home cooking dinner now. I always cook the food I want.

I believe I'll find the woman of my dreams one day though. After my meal, I take a king shower to scrub all the icky off from having women touch me.

Bills are too freaking high for just one job right now!!

My hobbies are pretty simple: cooking, working out, reading, and writing. My favorite color is Orange.

Weird?

Anywho I've got to clean up and shower after dinner. Later!

Amber's POV

I'm Amber. I have three boys. Their name's are Grayson, Danny, and Philip. They are all special to me in their own way.

I try my best to raise them as good boys.
I was raped and decided to keep them all. My oldest, Grayson is a basketball star, Danny's a track star, and Philip's a French horn player for the school band. So I'm pretty busy with after school things. I'm involved in all of their activities in some way or the other.

They are very smart and intelligent. They just don't have a real father figure in their lives.

I'm on my way to pick them up from their school. All three of them are almost taller than I am.

"Hey momma!!!!" They all squeal when they get in the car.

"Hey Danny, Philip, and Grayson. How was school?"

"I got a A on my test!" Grayson smiles. I'm watching them through the car mirror.

"That's great baby! Now what do you boys want for dinner?"

"Spaghetti and meatballs, tuna, and macaroni and cheese!" All of them shout at the same time.

All of them high five each other and smile brightly. "Does anyone have homework?"

"Yes momma."

" I love you guys." Grayson hugs me from the backseat.

"But I want to try the homework on my own today!"

"You got it, bud."

"Who am I dropping off first?"

"Me momma!" Philip says. After I drop him off, the rest of us go home to get started on homework and prepare dinner.

"Why don't you have a man, mama?" I'm caught off guard by Grayson's question. That is a good one I haven't really thought about.

"Just haven't met him yet, buddy."

"I hope you don't meet him, because we love having you with us all the time. I love you momma."

"We sure do! I wish someone would try to take you away from us!!!"

"We got some for that ass if they do." Danny shocks us all with this statement. He's never cursed. He's always the quiet one of the bunch.

"What are you guys going to do?" I ask all three of them with my hands on my hips. The food's almost done. I check on Danny. He's almost finished with his homework.

"We going to bust his ass up that's what we gonna do." All three of them laugh at the response Danny gives.

"You guys are something else."

"We get it from you."

They finish their homework and eat. I'm still thinking about that question I was asked earlier.

Why don't I have a man? Oh, that's right, I'm taking care of my boys!

All of them hug me and head off to bed. They've cleaned the table for me and washed the dishes together.

"I love you momma." All of them say.

"And I love you guys too." In my room now, I slip slip out of my clothes for a shower. I haven't played with my vibrator in awhile.

But it's still there when I really need it.

My shower is pretty quick, but I'm tired as heck. When the music stops, I come home and sleep.

I enter my room and lay on the bed until I fall asleep.
.........
Comment!

Like!