You, your boys, and I pt. 2

Aaron's POV

I'm on the way to get Amber and the kids. I'm going to stay at the house with her and them for dinner.

Isn't that nice?
I knock on the door and Phillip answers.

"Damn, I wish you were my dad." Philip says as he looks me over.

"I'm sorry kid, but I'm trying to have somebody else call me daddy."

"Oops." Phillip chuckles. "Well that person should be ready soon."

"Phillip, who's at the door......" Grayson trails off once he sees me. "Damn! Mom can get him to do this in that? Hey dad."

I give him a 'what' look. He smiles before going in his room. "Can you guys please help me get the bags out of my trunk?"

Amber is sitting on the couch when I walk in with ten heavy bags. She looks me over and I catch the 'Fuck' she says while looking at me as if she wants to devour me right there.

I groan to reciprocate the feeling, but hurry to get the bags in the kitchen.

Phillip enters the kitchen with bags and asks "what are you cooking, Aaron?"

Phillip is smiling as he's waiting for an answer.

"I'm cooking salmon, green beans, and all this stuff you guys are bringing in."

Amber comes into the kitchen and stands beside me. She doesn't think I know that she's secretly inhaling my cologne. She rubs her ass against my thigh. It takes a lot of will power to not peel her clothes away. And just admire God's creation.

"You better behave." I say low enough for her to hear because Grayson has now joined us in the kitchen.

"Hi Aaron!"

"Hey Grayson." We all eat once the food is ready.
...............

Comment!

Like!