Move Your Hands and Let Me See pt.1

Amber's POV

I can't get the way Aaron looked in those shorts and muscle shirt out of my head. It's been a while since I talk to him. I've been so busy with work. I'd drive by just to check on the progress of his house. He'd be wearing his shorts and no shirt.

Focus! And don't mess this paperwork up again! My brain screams.

I've been through so many sheets of paper because I keep thinking about Aaron. Naked and on top of me.

"So when you going on break?" My assistant scares me so much, my I feel my edges curl in fear on my head.

"There will be no break if I can't these papers right."

"Okay. Sit in there and starve if you want."

I stand to take a break. I'm looking out of my office window when I see Aaron. He's got a big bag of stuff. Oh no! He's coming to my office.

He looks up and catches me looking at him. He waves then send me a wink before disappearing to enter the building.

My heart starts racing. I start panting.
Professional, Amber. Don't lose your shit!

"Do you want to fuck?" Is the first thing that comes out of my mouth when he enters my office.

There goes professionalism.

"Yeah, after you sit your ass down and eat. Your assistant has told me that you haven't eaten."

"Thanks." I blush.

"You can thank me by giving me a kiss. Come."

Aaron's POV

Damn. I knew she liked to be dominated, but, shit!

Her lips press against my cheek. I grab her wrist as she hovers above me. "I'm gonna let that slide because you trying to be all professional, but when I get you alone I'm getting every fucking kiss."

"Yes sir." She says as I'm taking our food out of the bag.

"You are incredibly sexy, Aaron. I notice how every time I say Yes sir it takes everything in you not to touch me. I see it in your eyes all the time too." She takes a bite of her food.

"Oh, so this the conversation we having?" I say.

"What do you mean?"

"Tonight. Don't hold back."

We finish our food in silence.

"Can I leave you with something before I go though?" Both of us are standing in front of her window looking down at everyone below.

"What's that?" I grab her face and kiss her roughly at first. I need to break you in every way, so you can let me in mentally and physically." Her bottom lip quivers, so I lick it.

"Think of me." With that said, I leave her office. Her assistant catches me when I'm closing her office door.

"Damn." She says. "Did she eat?"

"Go ask her." I wink at Amber and leave.

Amber's POV

I'm able to focus now.

"Nice to see you can work now. I made copies for each patient and their updated info. I made the calls while on break."

I finish filling out all the paperwork at record speed. I don't even realize it until I get to the last piece of paper.

My assistant claps for me. "That took fifteen minutes. It'll usually take a hour or two." She smiles and sits across from me. We both enjoy the silence until one of my patients appear for their session.