I Only Want You

Aaron's POV

What the hell did Amber do to me? All I want is her now.

I'm sitting here at work, unable to think and concentrate. All I can think of is Amber's face of pleasure and she made me feel.

She was amazing and I thank her for trusting me, but I need her again.
Speaking of her, she walks into my office just as distraught as I am.

We're looking into each others eyes and I see just what I needed to tip me over. She wants me as much as I want her.

"Bruce can you cancel all appointments for the day?"

"Yes sir." He chuckles.

"Now, head in the back and wait for me." I tell the beautiful woman in front of me.

Amber's POV

What the hell am I doing here? You about to Fuck the sexiest thing since Genuwine's pony that's what you're doing here. And I ain't mad at ya!

"Amber," Aaron's deep voice scares me. "I'm afraid we have to leave." He says.

"Is everything okay?"

"We have a lot of talking to do. And it won't be with only our mouths. I'll have my assistant take your car home." I put my hand in his and he practically carries me out of the building.

"Whoo hoo!!!" Both of us look at his assistant. His assistant looks away like he wasn't the one who said whoo hoo.

"Hey, focus on me." Aaron kisses my neck.
"No one but me."

"Yes sir." That gets me humped on as he walks.

"Did you just hump me?"

"Indeed. Now, stay quiet. You're going to need every breath you can get."

He slides me into the passenger side of his car before licking my lips.

"Yes." He whispers. "Only you."

I place my hand on thigh then inch it closer to his penis.

"Woman, you tryna die!?" He serves the car.

I just sit back and close my eyes. He is definitely hard and ready. The car comes to a stop. My eyes are still closed but I ear everything. The passenger's door opens. Aaron lifts me in his arms, carries me inside his house, and sits me down on something hard.

Can you guess what it is?

"Do you need me to undress you or you want to do it yourself?"

"You."

"I may not be gentle, Amber. You sure?"

"Yes."

"Open your eyes for me, baby. I want you to watch me watch you as I undress you. Safe words are going to be needed tonight as well.

"Fuck." I say.

"That's your word?" He asks as he pulls my panties off. That's my last piece of clothing.