What's the matter?

Aaron's POV

I had to make sure that Amber was okay after taking her home. She kept saying that she needed to go to work, but pushed that she rest a few days.

The rope that was tied around her nearly tore into her skin. We're still at the hospital though. She's allowed two visitors at a time except her kids and I.

"Do you need anything from the store?" I ask her. She smiles, shaking her head.

"I'll be back." I give her forehead a kiss before leaving.

This Carter guy keeps following me around the store. I see his shrimp built ass out the corner of my eyes. He's got two times to approach me wrong.

"What's the matter little asswipe? Afraid of something?"

"Yes, I am very much afraid of what's going to happen to you if you approach me wrong a second time."

"Does Amber like what we've done to her? It would've been so much more if that prick didn't say anything."

"You're sick." I tell him before stepping around him, but he steps in front of me. "You're already past one."

"And what happens at two?" He's in my face now, so I laugh sarcastically.

"You just made your death wish. So you better get to stanky coochie breath ass out of my face."

I step around him finally, "oh and I keep my word, so go ahead get your burial plot and shit ready."

I leave the isles with my stuff, pay for it, and leave. I'm going to have to ask Amber why she got this nigga tripping over her.

Going back inside, I find Carter. "The only reason You did that is to get to me, I'm here now. What's up?"

He looks sick now.

"Nah, see I'm about to put yo ass, then females ass, in y'all's motherfucking place. And when I'm done, y'all ain't gonna be heard of. Bye."

I leave this time.

At the hospital now, Grayson's sleeping beside his mother in the bed. Danny and Phillip are quietly talking to each other.

"Hey boys. I brought some snacks for you. Has Rebecca been by?"

They shake their heads. I step out the room to call Rebecca, but I see her rushing into the hospital. She's badly beaten and is limping.

Oh, these heifers think I'm playing?

Rebecca runs into my arms with sobs. "They ...... did this to me"

"Who?" I gotta be sure.

"I don't know. It was three women."

"Everything's going to be okay. Go into the room with Amber and the boys."

Rebecca's POV

I didn't tell him that I was raped as well.
Aaron is so pissed right now. When I get into the room, Amber's awake talking to her kids.

"You boys are the love of my life. I love each of you so much. Thank you."

"You're gonna make us cry!" Grayson says.

"Go ahead. I won't tell."

All of them hug her. They finally notice I'm there.

"Hey!" All of them say. Amber has anger written on her face.

Damn. You were just happy.

"Did they do this to you?"

"Yes." I inch closer and closer to tell her what I didn't tell Aaron in his ear. "They raped me."

Amber got out of the bed so fast that she scared and shocked us all.

"Woah! Go mom!" The say in unison.

"It's one thing to mess with me, but my best friend? These bitches lost their fucking mind."

"Where's Aaron?"

"He rushed away angry as soon as he saw me coming."

"Mom, I'm scared. What if they come after us next?"

"They're dumb as fuck if they try."

"Amber, you need to get back in bed." I tell her. She limps to me. She hugs me so tight. I hug her back. I hear her sniffle.

The boys join the hug soon after.

"Aww a group hug." The doctor comes in.

We're peel away from each other.

"Ms. Amber you're free to leave. Everything is okay. I got a prescription for pain meds waiting for you when you check out."

"Thanks doctor." She says.

She turns to me.

"Do you want to get checked out?"

"Hell yeah." The doctor rushes to me.

Amber and the boys leave the room.
.........

Comment!

Like!

Thanks!