Arron's my man pt 1

Amber's POV

I plan to surprise Aaron at work. I have coffee and donuts with me. His receptionist let's me know he's in a meeting and that I can wait in his office.

"Thank you."

"Sure."

I open his office door to be shocked at his massive the room is. Does one man really need all this space?

I'm still holding the coffee and donuts when someone clears their voice. I turn around to be greeted by someone young.

"Hi. May I help you? I'm Mr. McCoy's assistant."

"Oh, no. I'm just here to eat with him. Thanks."

"He should be finishing up soon, so I'll leave you alone."

"Would you like a donut?" I ask. That guy hesitates before taking one and running. Wow.

I hear the door open but don't turn around. Aaron comes into my field of vision. "What a surprise." Aaron leans in to whisper in my ear.

I swallow really hard before speaking. "I brought donuts and coffee."

"Will I have the pleasure of eating you and the donut at the same time?" He asks pulling his tie off then throwing it across the room.

"You can't be serious."

"Oh, I very much am, Ms. Amber. You see I'm also a Dom. And I know how badly you want to be dominated."

Before I can ask how he knows this he says it.
"Your search history, remember?"

I smile at her. "The question is Would you like me to dominate you?" He's kissing my neck now. I grab a donut and stuff it into my mouth.

He laughs.