Mom's home!/your kisses make me weak

Phillip's POV

I'm very excited today because mom's coming home from the hospital today. It doesn't matter if she comes to my game or not because I know she has to rest and she'll be rooting for me regardless.

I'm happy that Mr. Aaron is helping too. Aunt Rebecca will help too. She and mommy are very close. I want friends like that.

"Philip, are you okay?" I'm brought back to the here and now. My brothers and I are decorating the house. Mr. Aaron wanted to help, but we sent him away.

Danny is getting the food ready and Grayson is on watch duty. "Mr. Aaron's on his way. We all agreed to let him come to the house, but don't mistake us.

We all got some of that ass want to get crazy. The doorbell rings. When I open it, Mr. Aaron's standing with balloons already blown up.

"Maybe you could blow mom's back." Grayson walks past us.

Mr. Aaron smiles. " I wouldn't mind, son." He says lowly, but I still hear him. "Where's Grayson?" He straightens up.

"I'm in here!"

"Your mommy says Good morning, by the way."

"You saw her?" I ask.

"Yes."

"That's nice." Grayson looks Mr. Aaron up and down.

Danny pokes Mr. Aaron before running off.

"So what are you trying to do with our mommy buster?" I ask.

Danny's POV

Philip's question takes all of our attention as we're looking at Mr. Aaron. He seems nervous now.

"Listen, if you're not here for her dating wise just say that, although she needs..." Grayson trails off.

"Hush and get back to work! Besides, mom's been taking care of us on her own. She don't need anything extra, especially when she's recovering."

"But um, Mr. Aaron, we'll Fuck you up about our mom, so if you aren't here to help and love all of us, bounce."

The decorations and stuff are done just as the door knob jiggles. Mom opens the door. "Surprise!!!"

Aunt Rebecca is with mom too, so let's start this party! Mom starts to smile as she sees the decorations, foods, and presents.

"I don't know who did all this, but I'm grateful for them." My brothers and I look at Aaron. He stands there dumbfounded or lovesick.

Philip gives him a nudge and looks at mom. "Take your ass on and talk to her, man!"

Grayson and I watch. To see what he does.

Aaron's POV

I grab Amber and kiss her lips. I don't know what has come over me at this exact time, but she relaxes into me. I'm holding her face to me. No running now.

"Dayum, Mom!" All the boys yell.

"What the hell?" A voice booms. The boys are equally terrified. Amber is frozen in place.

Rebecca looks like she's about to throw up. Amber, on the other hand, does. Amber's body is so tense with fear She stars shaking.