You And Me, Baby

Aaron's POV

Amber already had a booklet of how she wants her wedding to be. It's my mission to make it happen for her.
She's feeling much better and I'm happy.

Rebecca's feeling better too. Jeremiah gave me a call to talk and I heard Rebecca in the background.

"Rebecca, I proposed to your best friend and she said Yes!"

"Shut your mouth and keep on talking! Congrats Aaron!!"

"Jeremiah, do you think you could come by?"

"Yeah. Hold on though."

Rebecca's POV

When I return from the bathroom, Jeremiah is on one knee. "Rebecca, will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. King?"

"Uh, yes sir!!!" Jeremiah picks me up before swinging me around in the air.

"Hello?"

"Congrats you two!!" Aaron shouts.

"Hey um, Aaron. It's been a dream of Amber and I to have our weddings together. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes ma'am. Call her and give her the good news!"

"Okay, bye Aaron."

"Alright, man. We're getting married the same day!" Jeremiah says. " I'll have to look at Rebecca's book with her. Thanks."

"Why are you thanking me, Jeremiah?"

"Because I'm spending the rest of my life with an amazing woman from this call."

"Okay. I'll send you the address and stuff. Later!"

Amber's POV

I'm at the grocery store getting things for dinner. My phone rings,

"Bestie!!!! I'm engaged!!!!" Rebecca shouts

"Congrats! So we're planning a wedding at the same place still?"

"Fuck yeah! I want to watch my bestie get married. I want her to watch me get married too!"

"Want to start planning today?"

"Yeah. If it's okay with you."

"Of course it is. I just need to finish grocery shopping and I'll be there."

"Aaron's already given me the place."

"Okay. Go bestie! Go bestie!"

We are getting married!

I slip around the store while looking for items. People are looking at me crazy, but I don't care!

When we were in elementary school Rebecca and I started our wedding idea booklets our things we might want at our wedding from décor, to table settings, to dresses, ever to the food we'd want.

What we wanted our bridesmaids in and everything. Let's go!!!!

I get home to put everything away when I hear the wedding song I told Aaron I wanted played.

No! Not right now! I'm a mess!

Rebecca comes into the house with her wedding dress on. "Come on let's get you changed pretty lady."

"Where are my boys?"

"They're here already and so is Jeremiah's girls. Let's get you dolled up for Aaron."

"Okay. Okay. But wait." I stop to look at Rebecca. "I love you bestie!" We hug each other, but I don't want to make her cry.

"I love you too."